Custom Stickers

Quite a few people in the past have messaged me about getting stickers made. I made one this morning just as an example of size, what they'd look like as well as their preferences (seems outdoor stickers are fairly cheaper than I thought).

I'd be willing to produce a load and sell them to fans (I'm aware I'll have to be careful of images used) for a very small price. I'll happily make different designs but it'd be good first to get feedback from others fans to see what they think.

994888_379028655536806_321383107_n.jpg

Perfect for away days, on holiday and when we win the CL Final. Again, any suggestions are welcome.

I just received a load of Connoisseur stickers through the post this morning, I was wondering about this - seems you're already one step ahead.

How about OAFC! OAFC! ANTIFASCISTA! :wink:

That'll annoy some :censored:er.

I just received a load of Connoisseur stickers through the post this morning, I was wondering about this - seems you're already one step ahead.

How about OAFC! OAFC! ANTIFASCISTA! :wink:

That'll annoy some :censored:er.

Perhaps you could donate something to Playershare off the sales?

:lol:

Could see that post coming a mile off. I will actually have a go at it too. Currently working on a couple of others. Quite good feedback from the Facebook page so far at least.

Happily. Not looking to make a profit on these. Just want everyone to have them and me not out of pocket!

Do the club still do car window stickers? Not seen any in a while.

Vinyl ones come of cars quite easily with a hair dryer without leaving an outline would have thought uv fad.

Saw one today coincidentally.

Said on it "We're following Oldham"... then the badge below, wasn't bad actually!

Thinking about it, the oafc "sticker" would be better suited this way:

biqzoi.jpg

I don't have the need for a sticker, and nor should anyone over the age of ten, but that's very nice.

Not too sure the lads at casual connosseiur would be happy, but it's only what they're doing I suppose.

Thinking about it, the oafc "sticker" would be better suited this way:

biqzoi.jpg

I don't have the need for a sticker, and nor should anyone over the age of ten, but that's very nice.

I am a bit too old for stickers on toilet cisterns, but it would beat a smiley face when I'm marking schoolwork. That design is quality, slap it on a t-shirt and I would buy it in a heartbeat.