John Sutton

Mate of mine who is a Hearts fan suggested that released John Sutton wants a move back down to England, Given LJ'S Connections to the North of the boarder, could it be a feasable signing? Tallies with the experienced striker we are looking for?

Mate of mine who is a Hearts fan suggested that released John Sutton wants a move back down to England, Given LJ'S Connections to the North of the boarder, could it be a feasable signing? Tallies with the experienced striker we are looking for?

Just signed for Motherwell.

John Sitton as the experienced number two? Any interest?

you know, posters under a certain age on here just won't appreciate the sheer joy of knowing about his style of management will they?

Think he's a taxi driver now - un-touchable in the football world. Shame - his team talks were refreshingly honest!

John Sitton as the experienced number two? Any interest?

you know, posters under a certain age on here just won't appreciate the sheer joy of knowing about his style of management will they?

Think he's a taxi driver now - un-touchable in the football world. Shame - his team talks were refreshingly honest!

Still my favourite thing to view on YouTube ever...

Still my favourite thing to view on YouTube ever...

Mine too.

The odd thing is, that, the Warnock one at Huddersfield and the Big Ron Manager thing all painted the same picture of managers. They've no skill really. They just talk utter sh*te like the rest of us and go absolutely mental when players balls it all up.

I looked up that player who he sacked : he was an Orient stalwart with over 300 games for the club and then he got binned off in a half time talk...

Sitton is on twitter for anyone keen to follow him...

@therealsitts

Due a testamonial at the end of that season too wasn't he?

Crazy!

Love it though, the game needs characters like that. Martin Allen tries, but he's let down by the fact that he's a huge grade- A bellend.