Latics Fan Living in Spain

Hi all,

Im a latics fan living in spain and sometimes its hard to keep track of how the team are shaping

How are the new signings shaping up?

Will it be another season of struggle or do we have reason for optimism?

I sometimes dont like reading on here as there is always so much negativity, even if we are gash lets get behind our boys, ONE MORE INTO THE BREACH!

Que tengan un buen día la buena suerte jugar hasta los muchachos azules

Gracias señor. It's not easy trying to keep up from afar. But better than when I lived in Madrid in the late 80's! I think there will be goals at both ends in all matches. But we have attacking threat and will be a tad more entertaining.

Como siempre tenemos una temporada con muchos possibilidades. Mas que me equipo en Espana, Rayo Vallecano.

Keep the faith! How do you say that in Spanish?!!

Hi all,

Im a latics fan living in spain and sometimes its hard to keep track of how the team are shaping

How are the new signings shaping up?

Will it be another season of struggle or do we have reason for optimism?

I sometimes dont like reading on here as there is always so much negativity, even if we are gash lets get behind our boys, ONE MORE INTO THE BREACH!

Que tengan un buen día la buena suerte jugar hasta los muchachos azules

Hello mwingle,

New signings looking very good, especially Jonson Clarke-Harris and Adam Rooney (as long as we do sign him).

I have watched 3 friendlies and we seem to be solid in midfield, exciting in attack and a little worrying in defence. I am expecting plenty of high scoring games, but it will be better than most of the boring dross I watched last year.

Keep the Faith!!!

To be fair I think we have always not been ao confident in defence,

Hopefully we can maybe go with the tactic we'll score one more than you then lol

bunty blue my spanish team are gimnastic tarragona

And keep the faith ia "maintener de confianza" roughly