Pompey Fans

Over the moon for them. I don't think we'll ever beat the evils of football but at the minute I'm more than willing on a compromise.

I see Ashton Gate may have safe standing soon for the Rugby if it goes through the council, it can only strenghten our argument that it's perfectly safe.

Over the moon for them. I don't think we'll ever beat the evils of football but at the minute I'm more than willing on a compromise.

I see Ashton Gate may have safe standing soon for the Rugby if it goes through the council, it can only strenghten our argument that it's perfectly safe.

If Ashton Gate's redevelopment goes through the new terracing will only be available for rugby matches.

Goes to show, yet again, how football fans are treated like sub-humans.

And Peterborough are not allowing away fans on their terracing as well.

The FA is a joke in so many ways from useless 'fit and proper tests' which Portsmouth and now Coventry are suffering from to treatment of fans to their pandering to the Premier League. It needs an overhaul.

Edited by NewBlue

Portsmouth were a hot topic yesterday as it's now a fan-owned club and they've fallen into the 4th tier. They did lose 3-1 to Oxford but a decent 18,000 fans turned out to cheer them on and put on a VERY nice display...

988704_10151528058787466_749833635_n.jpg

Some are saying this is "the way forward"...

Then they go and let Deane Smalley score against them twice.

If Ashton Gate's redevelopment goes through the new terracing will only be available for rugby matches.

Goes to show, yet again, how football fans are treated like sub-humans.

And Peterborough are not allowing away fans on their terracing as well.

The FA is a joke in so many ways from useless 'fit and proper tests' which Portsmouth and now Coventry are suffering from to treatment of fans to their pandering to the Premier League. It needs an overhaul.

I did say that though, but I also said it would strengthen our argument that it is perfectly safe mate.

I have no idea how we could defeat the useless, incompetant FA & FIFA. Is a breakaway possible?