735 away fans

What a great game at Stevenage last saturday, it really did have it all!

I would be interested to hear Latics fans thoughts on the 735 that turned up, i have a mate who is a stevenage fan and he asked me before the game how many oldham fans would come....i said 350/400 but was amazed with the number that did. I go to most of the southern away games and have to say i was surprised and impressed with our turn out and the noise we made!

For what it was worth my stevanage mate said we made one hell of a racket!.......must have been that CM goal!

KTF

For a split second when the queue stopped moving and when I saw the crowd from the side, I was worried we'd have another Bury on our hands. But yes I was expecting between 400 and 500

I was proud of the following - well behaved and loud - and obviously appreciated by the team. Stevenage was a great experience - friendly stewards and bar staff in the club behind the stand.

Parked just 8 minutes from the ground and was away by 5:10 - luvverly.

Mind you - after a summer of relative rest, my vocal chords took a battering and the throat has only just recovered. :smoking: