forest sign wilson

Are we going to get that centre back from forest? We are In desperate need of one as despite tarky improving at the back, I hate seeing mellor there as weve all seen that mellor is capable of becoming a real ball playing threat in midfield, thus being quit wasted and so need someone there with experience or talent to improve upon. I hope Lj acts and gets one in before the peterborugh game

we cant afford him mate. Everyone involved wants Lascelles at Latics but Forest wouldn't budge on the wages they wanted us to pay. We physically couldn't afford what they wanted us to pay.

Shame really, unless the new defender means Forest are more likely to pay more of his wages to send him out to get experience I can't see anything changing.

we cant afford him mate. Everyone involved wants Lascelles at Latics but Forest wouldn't budge on the wages they wanted us to pay. We physically couldn't afford what they wanted us to pay.

Shame really, unless the new defender means Forest are more likely to pay more of his wages to send him out to get experience I can't see anything changing.

Seems odd that. Forest aren't exactly short of money at the minute; I'd have thought it'd have been in their interest to get their lad some proper game time.

+ according to my Forest ST holder mate, he's also injured now.