Anyone changed their mind?

About going/not going tonight? Just got our 2 tickets this morning (for me and my dad) can't wait if i'm honest!

Not expecting the best following to be honest with it being monday night/On sky/everyone going Rotherham on saturday, got a feeling we will make a racket though none the less

Did you ask how many we had sold?

Did you ask how many we had sold?

It was my dad who went mate this morning he's working from home today (that old one!) but I did ask him but he'd already got them by then.

I know a lad who works in the ticket office who just said today we've not sold many but preston are expecting us to bring a lot more than the tickets sold, with people paying on the day.

I always ask. It must annoy them a bit as I doubt I'm the only one! Anything around 500 be decent, get the noisy lot sat together aswell...

same I tend to ask but more often than not its my dad picking up the tickets as I work 9-5. and hopefully we'll make some good noise for the box - I think there will be 500 ish

I'm going. Not sure how to get to / from preston station from deepdale, but I'm going

You'd have a fair old walk as Deepdales at Fulwood, see for yourself

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=preston+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x487b0ccb0b7b3c4d:0xd68703fb79b28721,Preston,+Lancashire&gl=uk&ei=CvItUt6-D4zA7Aa47oGQAw&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA