The Latest FIFA on XBOX 360

Got a call from my son last night as he was starting a match on his latest Fifa game and walked in to see that he had lined up Latics against Burnley, Couldn't believe how detailed the Home kit was but they deffo have Wes all wrong lol but I like the player attributes with their correct photo bar Sidney

Started well with Charlie Mac blasting home then I had to head off to work, Dream street I know! :grin:

I was a bit annoyed at the player ratings when I saw them but maybe I just look through blue tinted specs too much. Overall great addition to the franchise though, I'm in 6th spot in January on legendary so it's going well so far.

I was a bit annoyed at the player ratings when I saw them but maybe I just look through blue tinted specs too much. Overall great addition to the franchise though, I'm in 6th spot in January on legendary so it's going well so far.

Really I thought they were ok, Dayton though is rated better than Baxter. I have seem to play like Oldham in real life online, lots of possession but still get beat.

I think its :censored:, the gameplay is so slow its untrue, and lets not even talk about the first touch.

Stick it on fast that's what I've done. But the first touch? It's miles better than 13's first touch.

THEY GOT OUR SHORTS WRONG!!!

On a serious note about the game, crossing and heading is awful. It's almost the opposite of Latics, attackers always win crosses in to the box and headers always go in.

Yeah that's true, I'm scoring loads of headers. Suppose it makes a change from playing it into the striker quickly turning your man and firing into the bottom corner which worked everytime on 13 lol