Tonight's starting 11

I didn't go Tuesday but looking at the team selected I'm quite relieved I didn't....I was planning staying over with my son and we wouldn't have had much change from £200!

I'm with the majority of posters, keep a settled side and we'll reap the benifits. 5 in midfield to try and stifle their attacking threat just played into their hands. We had 1 shot on target in the first 45 and although we were still level the team talk in the Wolves dressing room obviously did the trick.

We went to Preston with an offensive attitude and battered them twice, if we had gone to Molynieux with a similar mindset who knows what would have happened. Preston are right up there in the promotion places but we scared them to death and I would rather lose to these teams having a go than sitting in and trying to hold on for a point.

I think a lack of points has probably led to LDJ being a little more cautious with his team selections and losing the majority of games affects the players confidence, however, my advice to to the manager would be stay strong, play without fear and the results will start to improve.

We've had season upon season of :censored:e football and questionable tactics.....if we try to win every game and give it a proper go like at Rotherham and Preston then even in defeat the fans will give their backing.

I want to go on our travels this season with our available best 11, believing they can win every game......a few more games involving the type of tactics employed on Tuesday night will only alienate the fans.

We have an entertaining side with exciting players and just need the confidence a winning run will bring.......if you stick with your beliefs LDJ and the attacking football I'm sure we can be up around the top half of the table come January.