League Table at 2nd November

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D8city2, DavidCollinge, Bristolatic, Zorrro, Ex_pat

Correct Half Time Score – stevesidg, GravityGrave, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Stevie_J, Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, Rocky_Latic

Correct Full Time Score8city2, DavidCollinge, Zorrro, Ex_pat

Correct No of Latics Goals8city2, GravityGrave, DavidCollinge, JoeP, LaticsChris, laticdickovarmy, Stevie_J, disjointed, Carl Waters, Zorrro, Ex_pat, chickenbaltipie, Rocky_Latic

Correct No of Opposition Goals – stevesidg, 8city2, JoshOWTB, DavidCollinge, LaticsPete, underdog, RobOAFC, Zorrro, Ex_pat, rosa, Craig D

First Latics Scorer8city2

Within 100 of Attendance (11,352) – stevesidg (+32)

Correct Attendance (11,352) – Still none yet

There were no predictions again from dannyboy55555 and wardlelatic

13-11-02Sub.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Drudemedic, Oafc1895

Correct Half Time Score – NewBlue, Latics_Fanatic, BenRad, pk200, steveoafc, spadam, Oafc1895

Correct Full Time Scorerudemedic

Correct No of Latics Goals – NewBlue, Latics_Fanatic, BenRad, John Platt, steveoafc, rudemedic, spadam

Correct No of Opposition Goals – iamjonesyyoafc, opinions4u, pk200, rudemedic, L1onheartNew, boboafc

First Latics Scorer – Not this time

Within 100 of Attendance (11,352) – No points here

Correct Attendance (11,352) – So, obviously, none here either

I did like boboafc’s prediction of Bristol City’s lowest gate for decades with 1,085. I think I know what you meant, Bob

13-11-02F-t-P.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you what: it's :censored:ing easy in the cheap seats. No pressure, nothing at stake. To any pauper who reckons they're better at predicting, I say this: know your place.

It's easy to criticise when you are 9 points away from winning any money. Or are you going to focus your efforts on the cup from now?

Fair enough doctor. About normal at this time of year is fine. I'm perfectly relaxed with my form and prospects for the rest of the season. We all know how things panned out last year. It wasn't even that close in the end.