How do I Record LP Commentary

I can't be at the game on Sunday or listen to commentary on LP as we have a family thing. I was wondering if it's possible to record the commentary on my PC.

I'll be in the house and will be able to set the commentary going and can pop back in now and again to check it's still working. Can anyone suggest any free programmes that will create say an mp3 file

I use XP and Firefox.

I can't be at the game on Sunday or listen to commentary on LP as we have a family thing. I was wondering if it's possible to record the commentary on my PC.

I'll be in the house and will be able to set the commentary going and can pop back in now and again to check it's still working. Can anyone suggest any free programmes that will create say an mp3 file

I use XP and Firefox.

Jolly old microphone and tape recorder!!!!!

http://audacity.sourceforge.net

The software there should do the trick for you

Cheers GavinD.

Audacity's a bit tricky and does way more than I need it to, but I think I've cracked it.

So, as long as no-one walking past Roy and Mike kick out the connectors I'll be listening to the commentary on Sunday night :)

Cheers GavinD.

Audacity's a bit tricky and does way more than I need it to, but I think I've cracked it.

So, as long as no-one walking past Roy and Mike kick out the connectors I'll be listening to the commentary on Sunday night :)

You are an easily pleased man ;)