Paul dickov linked

No vitriol from me personally. Solely from a footballing point of view, I can't believe how he got/is getting a look in at other clubs. He actually went up in my estimations after seeing him celebrate in the gantry v Everton.

None from me either. I was the biggest "Dickov Out" advocate for at least a year before he went, but I have no hatred in the slightest for him. Quite the opposite, in fact...

He's a good bloke is Dickov. I don't get the bile for him.

Since he left he's come out with some stuff about the budget and he's probably not far off. His player recruitment was largely excellent. Don't forget by the time he left there were notices up saying players couldn't swap shirts.

He should have done better with the quality he brought in but if he goes onto success elsewhere I don't see how anybody could begrudge him.

It's almost as if people thought he should have arrived at Doncaster and told all their fans he brought in some excellent players but left in the relegation zone and with a history of sides that couldn't score for :censored:, and they should look forward to the same.