Injuries & signings

I'd get a better keeper in if one is available.

Watching the goals back from yesterday, while neither were Oxley's fault, a better keeper could have done better.

He's just Mr Average isn't he.

If it's true we are just the victims of fine margins with these one goal losses a potentially match winning keeper could make all the difference.

I'd get a better keeper in if one is available.

Watching the goals back from yesterday, while neither were Oxley's fault, a better keeper could have done better.

He's just Mr Average isn't he.

If it's true we are just the victims of fine margins with these one goal losses a potentially match winning keeper could make all the difference.

I think Oxley has steadily improved this season, and he has made some very good saves at key moments. The difficulty in getting a new keeper in, is they have to be better than Oxley and that might not be so easy given what is available and affordable. Plus it will take time for the new keeper to bed in and get used to our defence and vice-a-versa.

I think Oxley has steadily improved this season, and he has made some very good saves at key moments. The difficulty in getting a new keeper in, is they have to be better than Oxley and that might not be so easy given what is available and affordable. Plus it will take time for the new keeper to bed in and get used to our defence and vice-a-versa.

Made vital late stops at Sheffield and Coventry to preserve our point : points which, at this moment, look very vital...