mills/lanzoni

Tarky was a class act but Brentford played a Bradford team on Saturday without Narky Wells or whatever his name is who has also moved on.......

Tarky is still wondering where Wells is for Bradfords first goal at Boundary Park. He always looked good against big lumps.

not rocket sceince to work out we got the :censored: end of the deal again, regardless of who he has played against he has gone in there played 2 lots of 90 minutes and they have kept two clean sheets what is he supposed to do score a goal in each game as well ? If we had him at the moment i'd be a tad more confident about us staying up, we even got shafted after he had signed for them.

not rocket sceince to work out we got the :censored: end of the deal again, regardless of who he has played against he has gone in there played 2 lots of 90 minutes and they have kept two clean sheets what is he supposed to do score a goal in each game as well ? If we had him at the moment i'd be a tad more confident about us staying up, we even got shafted after he had signed for them.

It wasn't a critism of him, as I said he is a class act and I've been one of his biggest fans on here over the last 3 or so years.

Brentford fans love after 2 games. I'm don't think Oldham fans have ever found a new messiah after 2 games have they. Danny Whittiker was better than Wellens wasn't he? according to the knowledable masses on here he was.....2 games against lower sides does not make him a success

point taken but anyone with an ounce of knowledge know the lad will make it granted they havent beat much but he has slotted in nicely and will be a regular till the end of the season of whats left of us how many if any would get on bench at brentford never mind the starting 11 ? players with ability dont seem to fit in with the blueprint at bp.

He gone in due to suspension? Brentford are not struuggleing so why would he be in until the end of the season when someone has done well enough in that position. Nothing is guaranteed and far better players have not made it.

He is heading in the right direction but this is a massive 12 months for him

Most of this board didn't even want him in our team 12 months ago. Things can change, somehow the way you talk about our current squad and its lack of ability I assume you were one of them?

We have plenty of ability in our squad so please stop talking negative :censored: constantly when its not nesseccary and cleary bollocks!

Edited by palmer1

He gone in due to suspension? Brentford are not struuggleing so why would he be in until the end of the season when someone has done well enough in that position. Nothing is guaranteed and far better players have not made it.

He is heading in the right direction but this is a massive 12 months for him

Most of this board didn't even want him in our team 12 months ago. Things can change, somehow the way you talk about our current squad and its lack of ability I assume you were one of them?

We have plenty of ability in our squad so please stop talking negative :censored: constantly when its not nesseccary and cleary bollocks!

you have an opinion the same as anybody but to claim what I say is clearly bollocks takes the biscuit, ive never pretended to be the biggest LJ fan I think he is full of it, no doubt in the same way that you do about me but if you think we have any quality left in that squad you are clearly deluded, ive been home and away all season follow the reserve and youth teams and Im telling you now we are in trouble, trying to justify the sale of tarky by telling me the board didnt want him 12 month ago just reinforces my point that we are being led by a bunch of clowns, they no doubt fell for LJ's patter in the interview in the same way they fell for Brentfords gentlemans agreement, I am negative because its very difficult to be positive new contracts handed out for those who dont deserve them, players allowed to leave for a pittance I could go on again but soon you may wake up and smell the coffee although it may take next seasons fixture list is to come out and we have exeter away on a cold november night.

Not the board, this message board didn't want him 12 months ago. You don't have be Einstein to realise we are in a relegation battle but to say we have no talent is ridiculous. JCH, Harkins, Philliskirk, Korey Smith to name just 4. They may not be producing right now but that's not what you said.

So everyone is entitled to their opinion and rightly so but If you tell me you watch home and away plus reserves and youth and then state we have no talent I will tell you that you are talking bollocks every time, nothing personal.

What happens if we survive and the fixture list comes comes out and we have Sheff Utd on a warm Saturday afternoon in April\May.......won't that piss you off!

Edited by palmer1

I want nothing more than to stay up that goes without saying and regards to the talent we have the table dont lie, Harkins aside the rest dont do it for me and without harkins on Saturday we would of been dire, if we win tomorrow and the players step up I will hold my hands up but im afraid it will be another I told you so, whilst we all discuss the next round of excuses from the gaffer. I may be talking bollocks but ive said the same thing since the start of the year we are in trouble, its only now others are beginning to see it.

it hurts reading the bees fans rave about tarky and as with Rooney when they both went to new clubs who were 2nd and flying it is easier to slot into winning teams

had they ended up at say donny an Barnsley would they have had the same impact, I'm not so sure, but it still hurts

I honestly could not care less about a player who is no longer ours and who left after an admittedly excellent 4 months service this season.

What hurts is seeing the club we love, floundering again and struggling desperately to get out of its own way.

I wish Tarky no ill will but I suspect he's been given a free pass from some about the timing of his departure. My thoughts and concerns are with the players we have. As said earlier in this thread, we have some good players who are a shadow of themselves at present - that much was obvious on Saturday - they need our support tomorrow!!

Edited by whitey1980