David Worrall

The same croft who got player of the year and assisted the majority of our goals?

I wonder whether a personality clash was the real reason for the deal offered / no deal offered shambles with Croft?

At the 1st meet the manager, LJ said one of the 1st things he did was to make Lee Croft take out his diamond stud ear-rings when they gad their 1st 1 to 1 meeting.

He then went on to criticise his fitness; and used a line which considering how this season has panned, is very interesting.

He said Croft was unfit, and couldnt last 90mins of conserted effort. He said the stats backed up that he coasted through the last 30mins of games; as he was knackered, and rarely hit top speed at all in those stages. He also alluded to playing Sat / Tues games and the fact that Crofts performances in those Tuesday games were always poorer from his stats POV as he was suffering from the Saturdays game due to the fitness issues.

This season, with Croft gone; we sign Worrall who cannot play 2 games in the same week; cant train at 100% and also flags massively in the latter stages of games.

Dayton - essentially Croft's replacement; has had a season massively affected by injury and fitness issues. We also have Winchester; who has featured all season in fits & starts; who LJ has said cannot play a full 90mins for some undiagnosed reason.

Add into that Mellor and his 'i cant run' game and the simple question is:

What's the difference?

Croft leaving clearly wasnt a fitness issue. Lee Croft in our side makes us a better team. I dont think anyone can have too much objection to that can then?

Given you've laid the blame for the goal squarely at Lockwood when it was clear as day he wasn't marking Davis I really do have to question what you do see on a football pitch.

ok granted, i thought it was Lockwood at the match as he was marking Davis in the previous corner.. now having watched it for the second time it's clear as day it was Wilson! but, this topic is about worral is it not? and many have agreed worral offers nothing