I last season, (probably wrongly) made a joke about our playershare signing of last season being Edjin Joskts when we were ripped apart by Rotherham at home following their equivalent of playershare signing Kieran Agard. This was said purely as a joke and I put that on the post back then.

After placing that 'joke' I feel obliged to apologise to everybody who donates to playershare and even more than that to thank them for every last bit of time, effort and money placed into making the George Elekobi signing possible!!

This is a massive coup and I for one will be donating to playershare from now on (well from when I get paid next) following this signing and I personally would like to reiterate my apology to those that donate to playershare and to congratulate each and every one of them!

Onwards and Upwards into the new season!

See most of you tomorrow loud and proud!

Keep The Faith!

No need to apologise unsworth. LJ probably did make a mistake last season with Eddie which he admits, but I understand the thinking behind why he did it.

Towards the end of last season LJ attended a PS committee meeting and listened to our views and ideas very keenly. He himself, pays into the schema now and 1 fact that sticks out to him (and ne) is what we achieve with just 3% of our home crowd donating. You can see the potential for growth.

This season, he has taken our opinions on board and rather than a 'project' he has brought somebody in of real quality who has the potential to be a fans favourite.

Thank you for your future contributions and if I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch.

No not aceepting anyone's apology as it's not necessary...

Yes you heard not necessary, we the committee back LJ's vision of Eddie and hindsight is a wonderful thing as Chris has stated above. We as a club are not set up yet for long term projects but the vision of what Eddie could be in the future LJ still believes in.

You as paying customers are right to question the decisions and I whole heartedly approve of this with open arms too. So no apology at all necessary.

Now LJ understands how an impact player can boost this scheme massively and yes it is down to trusting those on ether commitee and LJ as we are all human.

The question is how many more fans are also willing to contribute, show a little faith in LJ and playershare to the tune of £4 per month as a regular donor.

Like Chris has said what LJ would like to improve upon is getting more than 3% of out home games to contribute this season. Or to put it another way, less than 100 fans a regular contributors and that includes LJ too.

This player is the marketing tool we hope to raise our profile and I bloody hope he does not have a fubar season now..doh.

And oldhallam......it's just around the corner....heheh

Yes you heard not necessary, we the committee back LJ's vision of Eddie and hindsight is a wonderful thing as Chris has stated above. We as a club are not set up yet for long term projects but the vision of what Eddie could be in the future LJ still believes in.

You as paying customers are right to question the decisions and I whole heartedly approve of this with open arms too. So no apology at all necessary.

Now LJ understands how an impact player can boost this scheme massively and yes it is down to trusting those on ether commitee and LJ as we are all human.

The question is how many more fans are also willing to contribute, show a little faith in LJ and playershare to the tune of £4 per month as a regular donor.

Like Chris has said what LJ would like to improve upon is getting more than 3% of out home games to contribute this season. Or to put it another way, less than 100 fans a regular contributors and that includes LJ too.

This player is the marketing tool we hope to raise our profile and I bloody hope he does not have a fubar season now..doh.

Very kind gesture hallam. Very much appreciated. As a committee we realise how tight money is for some fans right now and not everyone either wants to or is able to part with their hard earned cash after buying shirts, tickets etc. but every contributor we get is hugely important.

Very kind gesture hallam. Very much appreciated. As a committee we realise how tight money is for some fans right now and not everyone either wants to or is able to part with their hard earned cash after buying shirts, tickets etc. but every contributor we get is hugely important.

Every contribution "hugely important"?

We're hardly saving kids in Africa, are we?

Every contribution "hugely important"?

We're hardly saving kids in Africa, are we?

In the context of a football fans scheme and commenting on a fans forum, yes it is....why the need to knock the relevance and just accept a thank you? Edited by underdog