Should I bother?...

Been to all the games upto yet,but after Preston I decided I was going to give the donny game amiss and that's even with a free lift up their aswell,walking back to the centre of Preston a few of us was talking about how :censored: things have got,no effort on the pitch,clueless tactics and this is early season when we are supposed to see some spark in the team,even the fans 850 to Preston up the road a local derby and not the slightest thing happening on the pitch to make you stand up out of your seat to cheer,only the HT whistle for a pint and the FT whistle so you can go and drown your sorrows,hope they turn it around tomorrow,but if they don't atleast I ain't wasted my money and wasted a Saturday on them!!

Been to all the games upto yet,but after Preston I decided I was going to give the donny game amiss and that's even with a free lift up their aswell,walking back to the centre of Preston a few of us was talking about how :censored: things have got,no effort on the pitch,clueless tactics and this is early season when we are supposed to see some spark in the team,even the fans 850 to Preston up the road a local derby and not the slightest thing happening on the pitch to make you stand up out of your seat to cheer,only the HT whistle for a pint and the FT whistle so you can go and drown your sorrows,hope they turn it around tomorrow,but if they don't atleast I ain't wasted my money and wasted a Saturday on them!!

:)

As I put in my post,I hope we turn it around, which we did fair play,but after forking out for Colchester,Preston allday er and all home an cup games,if we had shown a lot more effort in them games instead of the odd 20mis hear an there I would have been a Defo today,but hopefully now we can kick on from this and get some wins on the bounce!! And yes I was pissed off I wasn't at the game today!! B#stards!!!!