League Tables at 18th October

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – astottie, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, oafc21, rosa, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score Ex_pat, JoeP, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics

Correct Full Time ScoreEx_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics GoalsEx_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, Laticsbiffo, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, warwickshire latics, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Bristolatic, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Handsy, JoshOWTB, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, oafc21, rosa, rudemedic, Stevie_J

Within 100 of Attendance (7,130) – Stevie_J (-19), 24hoursfromtulsehill (+24), GravityGrave (+37), NewBlue (-42), JoeP (-79), nzlatic (+82), JoshOWTB (+92)

Correct Attendance (7,130) – Nope

There were no predictions from RobOAFC and Simoncorneyisgod

Ex_pat extends his lead at the top to 6 points :first: , Handsy is the biggest climber :applause1: and multi-champion DavidCollinge just about makes it into the Premiership :icon_peace:

The Subscription League tables have been amended. I robbed NewBlue of 3 attendance points, so thanks for the PM letting me know. See, I said Stevie_J did a better job!

14-10-18SubPrem2.jpg

14-10-18SubChamp2.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,Dcarlos, John Platt, Oafc1895, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – No correct predictions

Correct Full Time Scorecarlos

Correct No of Latics Goalscarlos

Correct No of Opposition Goalscarlos

First Latics Scorercarlos, L1onheartNew, Oafc1895, opinions4u, steveoafc

Within 100 of Attendance (7,130) – John Platt (+26), opinions4u (-53), steveoafc (-96)

Correct Attendance (7,130) – Still no 10 pointers

You may gather from the above that carlos, in only his second bash at it, did rather well. :applause1:

opinions4u dives into top spot again :OASISscarf: , closely followed by steveoafc :chubb: , while maddog drops to third :thumbsdown:

14-10-18F-t-P.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

You know what's getting on my titties just now? Whenever anyone goes up the table a little bit, Bristol gets an upboat. Bristol deserves all the upboats he gets and then some, but why only when you've moved up the table? You know what I see that as? Bribery. I know Bristol won't get involved in any such shenanigans, but you've got to question the motives of the persistent fair weather upboaters. You know who you are.