League Tables at 25th October

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, astottie, Bristolatic, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, nzlatic, oafc21, RobOAFC, rudemedic, Ryan, stevesidg, underdog, Zorrro

Correct Half Time Score – aidan_latics, disjointed, JoshOWTB, oafc21

Correct Full Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, Ex_pat, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, rudemedic, underdpg, Zorrro

Correct No of Latics Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, Handsy, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, underdog, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, astottie, Bristolatic, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, RobOAFC, rosa, rudemedic, Ryan, stevesidg, underdog, Zorrro

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, astottie, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjpointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, oafc21, rosa, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J

Within 100 of Attendance (5,832)Ex_pat (-85)

Correct Attendance (5,832) – Still waiting

There were no predictions from kieranmcandrew and Simoncorneyisgod

Ex_pat rattled up a superb 12 points :applause1: and extends his lead even further. Probably a record number of points scored this time. Only one of those who predicted failed to score any points. You know who you are! :tongue1:

14-10-25SubPrem2.jpg

14-10-25SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DCarl Waters, John Platt, L1onheartNew, maddog, Oafc1895, opinions4u, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – L1onheartNew, maddog

Correct Full Time ScoreCarl Waters, John Platt, Oafc1895, steveoafc

Correct No of Latics GoalsCarl Waters, John Platt, Oafc1895, steveoafc

Correct No of Opposition GoalsCarl Waters, John Platt, Oafc1895, opinions4u, steveoafc

First Latics ScorerCarl Waters, John Platt, maddog, Oafc1895, steveoafc

Within 100 of Attendance (5,832) – No attendance points at all. The nearest missed by 328.

Correct Attendance (5,832) – So, obviously none here either

opinions4u loses top spot :thumbsdown: , steveoafc becoming the new leader :first: in a week where there were only 7 predictions, all scoring points.

14-10-25F-t-P.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

My steadfast refusal to choose Forte as first scorer is both a curse and a blessing. One hopes you plebs and proles understand that I'm doing this solely for the greater good .

It's often said there's no such thing as pure altruism, but it must be said that I'm not far off.

My steadfast refusal to choose Forte as first scorer is both a curse and a blessing. One hopes you plebs and proles understand that I'm doing this solely for the greater good .

It's often said there's no such thing as pure altruism, but it must be said that I'm not far off.

...and we love you for it. There's probably a few more suckers like you stinking up the table, but the strong take gleefully from the weak in the harsh world of professional predicting.