Can you hear the oldham sing?

I am one of the reds I am afraid, but listening to local radio, first two callers praising the away fans.

One of those games today, you made us work very hard, and on another day you would have got something. Very decent game, both teams wanting to win. We were a little more direct, and a training ground goal.

Everyone above you lost, and its very tight indeed. You have every chance.

Atmosphere away from home is getting better and better. Today was class at points. Disappointed with Bristol city fans, shocking fans to say it was pretty much sold out and they are riding high at the top. Only time they sung was when the scored, wankers. Bristol Rovers are a much better bunch.

Good performance today, nothing in the teams.

Edited by NIKI1234

They are the best side I've seen play at AG this season. So comfortable and assured in everything they did. Lee has them playing very well indeed.

However I was more impressed with their away fans. Pound for Pound the best away support I've seen in a long time at Ashton Gate. They didn't bring thousands but they sang and sang to the point that I wondered if I'd missed a goal for them. Considering the big time teams near Oldham they are clearly very loyal and passionate fans. For the first time ever I made the effort to go over to the away end at full time to applaud them.

I'll now be keeping an eye out for them and hope they do well.

They are the best side I've seen play at AG this season. So comfortable and assured in everything they did. Lee has them playing very well indeed.

However I was more impressed with their away fans. Pound for Pound the best away support I've seen in a long time at Ashton Gate. They didn't bring thousands but they sang and sang to the point that I wondered if I'd missed a goal for them. Considering the big time teams near Oldham they are clearly very loyal and passionate fans. For the first time ever I made the effort to go over to the away end at full time to applaud them.

I'll now be keeping an eye out for them and hope they do well.

I always prefer it when we have 500-600 away fans. Always a better atmosphere than when we take bigger followings

Every away game has been a good atmosphere so far this season, but today was at times outstanding! 490 very noisy oldham fans! I would say its right up there with the best atmosphere for years, reminded me of the dowie season when we made a racket everywhere we went also!