Fans In The Main Stand Upper Rre Side

There was a knob in the rocky rd end who every so often kept shouting sack the board soon shut up when some beefy men told him to f...k off lol

So a fan chooses to show his displeasure against a group of businessmen who have presided over one of the biggest shambles in the clubs history, just wondered how you think that makes him a knob?

So a fan chooses to show his displeasure against a group of businessmen who have presided over one of the biggest shambles in the clubs history, just wondered how you think that makes him a knob?

We were 2-1 up and on the back foot when I heard it. Terrible timing.

Edited by opinions4u

he was laughing his cock off when he was shouting it showing off with the few people he was sat with, if he felt so strong about it he shouldn't have found it funny thats my opinion anyway.

That area is the best part of the ground. True fans who support the team but like to have a laugh as well. I sit there and they were few complaints from those around me.

Whatever your opinion I thought the atmosphere was excellent everywhere and despite the ending it was just the sort of game we all needed. I'm confident if we can get/keep everyone fit we won't be far away come May.

I agree. I sit up there too and it was very light hearted. Same as the shouts of "Ched Evans would have scored that" with every near miss. If the crowd loses its sense of humour we've had it.

I agree. I sit up there too and it was very light hearted. Same as the shouts of "Ched Evans would have scored that" with every near miss. If the crowd loses its sense of humour we've had it.

It would have to be funny to be humorous. The one bit that was funny was one of them loudly complaining about "those computer people" who stopped us signing Evans.

Presumably by that he meant anyone capable of operating a computer?