Port Vale Tues 3rd March

pinchmepup

I am planning to go up to this one. Train tickets Lon to Stoke available for £40 return. Last train back is 21.53 which cuts it a bit fine, but only 12mins from stadium to station by taxi. Any takers?

It's fine if you're built like a whippet. What happens if you like to saunter back to the station with 56 pints inside you?

I am planning to go up to this one. Train tickets Lon to Stoke available for £40 return. Last train back is 21.53 which cuts it a bit fine, but only 12mins from stadium to station by taxi. Any takers?

Hello I am certainly thinking about it- I have a bit of overseas travel before and after but that could work with me. Let's keep in touch over it- Are you going to Leyton? We could meet then and discuss it further- I am planning on being at the Technical by 13.00 latest

Sounds good - yes I will be going to Leyton, should get to Technical by 2pm. Am coming with my son who has an undefeated record at Latics games so far!

Hello I will also be with my son! His Latic's record is pretty good- he missed the great away day at MK dons in Dec- but has seen a lot of draws and the occasional win. I hope we still have a manager for both games