Playershare promotion on FB

PM your address details and your playershare pin badge will be in the post.......I will be away from home thou till Saturday.

Any robbers reading this..........the house is not empty

Can I do the same Lags as I've been a member for quite a while and not received one although I have asked a couple of times. I assumed they'd run out.

Dear all.

Playershare are looking at boosting our profile and it try a little something out. There is a Facebook promotion on the latics playershare page with regard to this Saturday game...so if your on FB have a look.

Latics Playershare shared a status.

Who would like the chance to meet Big George and Rhys Murphy before the game on Sat? Like and share this status to have a chance. 6 winners to be picked at random at Oldham Athletic Football Ground

Not on Facebook and wouldn't share my status if I was, whatever it means. If I tell a couple of mates and the people who sit next to me at matches does that count?

Can I do the same Lags as I've been a member for quite a while and not received one although I have asked a couple of times. I assumed they'd run out.

I can hand on heart say I've never seen a request......yes PM me, am away till Saturday but will post out, I've few to do on my return.

Not on Facebook and wouldn't share my status if I was, whatever it means. If I tell a couple of mates and the people who sit next to me at matches does that count?

Only if you beat me in the subs league cup comp this weekend...I'm sure I've drawn you

It was a trial to see about the use of media and how we can spread the word, we will though look at getting those who are not FB savvy/internet savvy to be included next time

And yes please PM lags to get your pin badge too.

Edited by underdog

Only if you beat me in the subs league cup comp this weekend...I'm sure I've drawn you

It was a trial to see about the use of media and how we can spread the word, we will though look at getting those who are not FB savvy/internet savvy to be included next time

And yes please PM lags to get your pin badge too.

Replay I think at your place after your negative display at the Saddo Stadium. Think my boys might catch yours on the break.

Have pm lags. Thank you

Hi guys, this is my first post love the forum.

I have my first purchase through the playershare web shop & shared on my Facebook page so more people see it & maybe encourage other people to do also.

I have just set an online standing order up for playershare, can somebody confirm it has been done?

In regards to doing both the above i found finding the information required hard to find, otherwise i would of done it previously, how many others have delayed or just not bothered because of this?

I have thoughts on how to improve the above, who would i need to speak to in order to discuss my suggestions?

I have my first purchase through the playershare web shop & shared on my Facebook page so more people see it & maybe encourage other people to do also.

I really appreciate it. Thanks.

I have just set an online standing order up for playershare, can somebody confirm it has been done?

Thanks too! The standing orders make the biggest difference. As long as you've used the correct sort code and account number you'll see the payment leaving you're bank account.

So you'll be able to see it on your bank statements and / or online banking.

In regards to doing both the above i found finding the information required hard to find, otherwise i would of done it previously, how many others have delayed or just not bothered because of this?

I have thoughts on how to improve the above, who would i need to speak to in order to discuss my suggestions?

PM myself your address and I'll forward your playershare pin badge via the post.

PM Underdog your suggestions ta