League Tables at 14th February

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score stevesidg

Correct Full Time Score – No points here

Correct No of Latics Goals – No one thought we’d fail to score

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, oafc21, rosa, rudemedic, stevesidg, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – There wasn’t one

Within 100 of Attendance (5,668)GravityGrave (+51)

Correct Attendance (5,668) – Will someone get it this season?

GravityGrave picks up attendance points with a last ditch amendment B), giving 24hoursfromtulsehill the opportunity for a wind up as he scrambles back into the Premier League :oasissign1: at underdog’s expense :cry:.

There were no predictions from Craig D, kieranmcandrew, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod & Zorrro

15-02-14SubPrem.jpg

15-02-14SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – No one believed we could lose – it’s Latics, don’t forget!

Correct Half Time Score Carl Waters

Correct Full Time Score – Again, no points for anyone

Correct No of Latics Goals – Everyone thought we’d get at least one

Correct No of Opposition GoalsCarl Waters, John Platt, josh_latics, maddog

First Latics Scorer – If only

Within 100 of Attendance (5,668) – steveoafc (-26)

Correct Attendance (5,668) – Still no 10 pointers

steveoafc increases his lead to 13 points. maddog climbs back on top of opinions4u after being underneath him on Tuesday :naughty:.

15-02-14F-t-P.jpg

Gravity Grave's points are a pisstake. I'm gonna have two bites of the cherry next week and see what happens then. One rule for me and "whatever" for everyone else. It's starting to look as if this league doesn't cherish it's history.

You're good, I'll give you that. Just make sure it's before kick-off. I'll be keeping my eye on you at Brisbane Road. :detectivegm0:

Anyway, just be satisfied you've managed to scramble back into the Premier League. For now.

You're good, I'll give you that. Just make sure it's before kick-off. I'll be keeping my eye on you at Brisbane Road. :detectivegm0:

Anyway, just be satisfied you've managed to scramble back into the Premier League. For now.

To be fair, he's just ranting at you to draw attention from the late edit he made, which cost him some serious points.