League Tables at 23rd February

Bristolatic

24hoursfromtulsehill goes back to the top of a table that seems to change leader by the week. Stevie_J is the biggest climber (up 4), but no one dropped more than 2 places. How did rudemedic know that Dummigan would score?

bMx2OZs.jpg?1

uSCN9GF.jpg?1

Very little change position-wise, but John Platt is making opinions4u a bit uncomfortable, whilst maddog and steveoafc swap places.

Gday7Go.jpg?1

f0Loxld.jpg?1

I'm just loving this season. Just when you think the drama and tension is about to dissipate, it ramps up a notch. It's all about performing under pressure from now on.

We know the amateurs don't operate under the same conditions as us professionals, and therefore that we're not comparing like with like...but it's good for the league that there's a truly massive gulf in class between us and them. As much as it pisses me off and disgusts me having to look at their sorry :censored:e every week, it makes me proud of all the professionals (except those with fewer points than the amateurs, who are frankly a disgrace.) Maddog to win I reckon. Stick your mortgages on it.