League Tables at 9th April

Subscription League

Stevie_J concedes 2nd place to nzlatic to put more pressure on 24hoursfromtulsehill, who has now resorted to simply copying someone else's predictions. Smacks of Darren Kelly-esque tactics if you ask me. "You don't know what you're doing" rings around the stadium. Great work by lookerstandandy picking up 11 points, so many more like that from one or two in the next 6 games and it's anyone's title.

p0sekYt.jpg?2

1bhnxUa.jpg?3

Free-to-Play League

Everyone stays as they were, but you wonder how much further up Hometownclub would have been if he'd started at the beginning of the season and not missed a few. But fair play to him for getting a 5 pointer with the attendance. Only 7 points separate John Platt in 1st place and steveoafc in 4th.

sZwbRcN.jpg?2

vwpseeA.jpg?2

The crowd might well think I don't know what I'm doing. I reckon they don't know what they're talking about. Ask. Joe. P.

All we've heard on these threads for the last however many weeks is nzlatic this, Stevie J that and lookerstandandy the other. Who's top? Who's been top all that time?

...it sounds very much like you're trying to convince yourself, more than anyone else.

Free-to-Play League

Everyone stays as they were, but you wonder how much further up Hometownclub would have been if he'd started at the beginning of the season and not missed a few. But fair play to him for getting a 5 pointer with the attendance. Only 7 points separate John Platt in 1st place and steveoafc in 4th.

Obviously the sky would have been the limit, i have no glass ceiling.

Edited by Hometownclub