Heading across today for the game, where is the best place to park for free if coming in from the M62? Looks to be lots of residential areas if you turn left after mcdonalds- is it permit holders only?

Cheers

I park on B&Q about 2 mins walk from boundary park.

Is it allowed? Thought retail parks usually clamp anyone not shopping?

Ive parked there for years and so do a lot of others. They sometimes have people stood there with a bucket asking for a donation to park there but not too often and would imagine not for a friendly.

Heading across today for the game, where is the best place to park for free if coming in from the M62? Looks to be lots of residential areas if you turn left after mcdonalds- is it permit holders only?

Cheers

Any chance you can bring our GK back with you permanently? I kinda liked him and he wasnt to bad in the pegs either...no? Damn it

I wouldn't recommend parking in front of any residents house...they really don't like this.

Like everyone else suggested, retail park at Elk mill, near the greyhound pub, there is also a small carpark on/near clayton fields and of course B&Q too.

Edited by underdog