Main stand paddock - bit of an appeal

The club has made a bit of a mess with my season tickets. I have h37 and h39 in the main stand paddock (roch road side) but theyve given me 35 and 37 instead. I believe 39 has been sold to somebody else.

The seat was used for years by an old family friend and i took it on after he passed and it means a lot to me...

Does anyone here have that seat? Long shot i know! If you do can you give me a message privately or on here please?

Ive asked the club why they've switched but they've given me no response...

Can't help with that but I picked my season ticket up today and it was in my mates name who hasn't renewed :lol:

Took them about 2 minutes to redo a new one by the way for anybody they try charging after losing theirs....

Can't help with that but I picked my season ticket up today and it was in my mates name who hasn't renewed :lol:

Took them about 2 minutes to redo a new one by the way for anybody they try charging after losing theirs....

They forgot to change my now wife's surname too. Although that's happening with lots of organisations.