It's the hope that kills you

I think it is the lack of a long term plan that is seeing the fans slowly drift away. Most people want to support a club, not a never ending revolving door of journeyman players and managers. This league 1 survival or bust mentallity does my head in and is one of the main reasons my interest is on the wain. Give us something to buy into, whether it is recruiting managers with an attacking philosophy, or a desire to bring through young players of our own and it could go a long way to stopping the rot. I just can't see anything like this happening under the current ownership.

It's hand to mouth until they make the buying price realistic by reducing enough of their deficit through the new stadium and asset stripping. That is the plan.

It's hand to mouth until they make the buying price realistic by reducing enough of their deficit through the new stadium and asset stripping. That is the plan.

But what happens if their deficit just grows and grows? The plan has to change.

But then when you're bottom of the league who do you attract? There's also no saying that Clarke won't be sold off for 100k to finance two or three loans, it's a vicious circle that I see no sign of being broken.

Or to pay the wages?

I think it is the lack of a long term plan that is seeing the fans slowly drift away. Most people want to support a club, not a never ending revolving door of journeyman players and managers. This league 1 survival or bust mentallity does my head in and is one of the main reasons my interest is on the wain. Give us something to buy into, whether it is recruiting managers with an attacking philosophy, or a desire to bring through young players of our own and it could go a long way to stopping the rot. I just can't see anything like this happening under the current ownership.

This, this and thrice this!!!

Amen