League Tables 28.01.2017

Bristolatic

Very low points scored again and no one moved more than 2 places in either division.

In the Premier League, the top 6 stayed as they were, there's only a 7 point gap between nzlatic in 1st and NewBlue in 4th place. There's a bit more of a gap between 4th and 5th. There's a bit of a scrap going on in the relegation places, HarryBosch, warwickshire latics and Handsy seemingly stuck there.

In the Championship, only 5 players changed places and only two of those were in the top 11. The top scorers were dave_ragg1984 and JoeP. MAC0AFC looks to be marooned at the bottom (it doesn't help your cause if you don't post a prediction) and four others lost ground in similar fashion.

wj4f2Kw.jpg?2

MERGTNB.jpg?2

DneN2Nv.jpg?2

71nrvnB.jpg?2

David Collinge, quietly going about his business...rolling back the years. Could be worth a punt if you get him at today's generous 16/1.

Are you going to run a book on the whole thing? Could do losing bets to charity, winning bets to playershare.

Are you going to run a book on the whole thing? Could do losing bets to charity, winning bets to playershare.

You're on. I usually run a book on jobs boards at work. Everyone picks the person they like the most to get the job, which means rich pickings for the house.

I'll see what I can do at the weekend.