Who's David Currie?

Oafc88

Ive just had a brainwave and i dont know if its been asked for before and I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to make the players name you are ,depending on how many posts you have, into a link which when clicked would provide information about that player such as games played, goals scored, where are they know sort of stuff, as id like to find out about who some of these past players are, or maybe a different section, because no offence but whos david currie? lol

Ive just had a brainwave and i dont know if its been asked for before and I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to make the players name you are ,depending on how many posts you have, into a link which when clicked would provide information about that player such as games played, goals scored, where are they know sort of stuff, as id like to find out about who some of these past players are, or maybe a different section, because no offence but whos david currie? lol

David Currie is a former Latics Striker from the late eighties.

In all my time watching Latics (30 years +) I never saw a greedier player.

Edited by Hometownclub

David Currie is a former Latics Striker from the late eighties.

In all my time watching Latics (30 years +) I never saw a greedier player.

He even used to warm up on his own if you remember. :D With his own '5 a side ball'.

His crowning glory was the 'disallowed' goal @ Manure in that theatre of hell!!!

Not many worse than Currie here!!

• 3 weeks later...