League Tables 01.04.2017

A bit of a non event in both divisions this week with very few points scored. In the Premier League, DavidCollinge and disjointed were top scorers with 5 points each, moving the former up 2 places. rudemedic and GravityGrave dropped a place each and that was it, movement-wise. Once again, there were no attendance points scored.

There was even less movement in the Championship, with just Laticsbiffo and aidan_latics swapping places. Laticsbiffo and JoeP were joint top scorers, emulating the Premier League with 5 points apiece. No one picked up any attendance points again and 6 players did not take part.

As my good mate, Mac, and I are making our annual pilgrimage to BP on Saturday, can you all please make a concerted effort to improve things so that we don't have a 200 mile journey home filled with disappointment? Thank you.

Premier League

f8C1e3a.jpg?2

kUQPW1N.jpg?2

Championship

EmVBLe7.jpg?2

gscGGH8.jpg?2

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Well happy to have matched the top scores in my just-for-fun prediction. Class is permanent. And you all know it. 

Not much to beat this week. Don't get carried away.

Edited by Bristolatic

16 hours ago, disjointed said:

Don't encourage him Bristol.

Enjoy your trip on Saturday, which stand are you going in?

Silly me. I should have known better.

We'll be in the North stand, well away from the MSMs that we were sat near last time.