Jamie Walker?

7 hours ago, singe said:

It certainly used to be. Ackey will be able to give us the SP on this

I can't speak to what the resource levels are like internally at Latics these days, but with Big Gordy not around (irrespective of his change in role) and the constantly shrinking budget I'd be astounded if there's more than when I was there. 

Which for context, in terms of non-voluntary and full time employees, was... Me.  Mike, Roy and others all chipped in with time and a hell of a lot of effort, but were not there Monday to Friday.  For what it's worth, seeing as I've not ranted about it for a long while, I was on well-below minimum wage when you accounted for the hours worked. Again, I am sure the current folks are just as stretched, and most days were 7 until 5 without any real break, midweek games that would be 7 until 11, obviously I worked all Saturdays and at least a few hours each Sunday, editing highlights on a laptop slow as hell.  Still got slagged off for missing a letter or dropping a comma out of place, of course. 

Oh, and the part of the site in question is indeed outsourced. You could chase them in my day, to correct it, but that was often like talking to yourself. Alan H was usually the one to have success with that, as it was the kind of thing which infuriated him and he had more senior contacts at the vendor. 

Hope that helps cut the new folks some slack. 

2 hours ago, Ackey said:

I can't speak to what the resource levels are like internally at Latics these days, but with Big Gordy not around (irrespective of his change in role) and the constantly shrinking budget I'd be astounded if there's more than when I was there. 

Which for context, in terms of non-voluntary and full time employees, was... Me.  Mike, Roy and others all chipped in with time and a hell of a lot of effort, but were not there Monday to Friday.  For what it's worth, seeing as I've not ranted about it for a long while, I was on well-below minimum wage when you accounted for the hours worked. Again, I am sure the current folks are just as stretched, and most days were 7 until 5 without any real break, midweek games that would be 7 until 11, obviously I worked all Saturdays and at least a few hours each Sunday, editing highlights on a laptop slow as hell.  Still got slagged off for missing a letter or dropping a comma out of place, of course. 

Oh, and the part of the site in question is indeed outsourced. You could chase them in my day, to correct it, but that was often like talking to yourself. Alan H was usually the one to have success with that, as it was the kind of thing which infuriated him and he had more senior contacts at the vendor. 

Thanks Ackey

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Consider me told. *puts hands up*

Donlt just accept my word for it, and I am but a casual observer.

Here's what Ackey said

2 hours ago, Ackey said: