League Tables 13.01.2018

Bristolatic

The way things are going, League 1 for next season is looking like it's mostly sorted. Provided, of course, that everyone joins in again. In the Championship, Singe has learned the hard way that you can only forget to predict so many times before it costs you, although he and a259 are creating quite a gap. Ex_pat makes a decent challenge for the top in the Premier League; Stevie_J needs to look over his shoulder. Very tight with the top 5, though.

So, a shout out to those who've apparently thrown the towel in over recent weeks, come back and give it another crack. You've paid your money, so you'd might as well.

Premier League

wYgDaXC.jpg?1

YFtgwx9.jpg?1

Championship

9yuK06r.jpg?1

VqsAaSU.jpg?1

QjQFL4N.jpg?1

I've gone from thinking that some of the players in the prediction league are sockpuppet accounts run by Bristol and Stevie J...to thinking that all of them are. Maybe it was always that way.

Interesting that "Singe" hasn't posted recently to allow the so-called premier league monkeys to catch up and save face for the game...not that it's got much face left. 

On 1/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I've gone from thinking that some of the players in the prediction league are sockpuppet accounts run by Bristol and Stevie J...to thinking that all of them are. Maybe it was always that way.

Interesting that "Singe" hasn't posted recently to allow the so-called premier league monkeys to catch up and save face for the game...not that it's got much face left. 

That's cos I  wan't getting the reminders!