Restate Objectives?

Dave_Og

No way I could get to AGM. 

I think it would be worth the trust clearly and very publicly restating its purpose. 

I can't see that it can ever be in a position to take over the running of the club should an owner exit or similar disaster occur but neither should it (I wouldn't have thought) take on the role of checking everything that moves and disseminating that information to random posters on here or anywhere else. 

I'm not clear what it's role really is now and that makes it difficult to get behind. 

9 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

No way I could get to AGM. 

I think it would be worth the trust clearly and very publicly restating its purpose. 

I can't see that it can ever be in a position to take over the running of the club should an owner exit or similar disaster occur but neither should it (I wouldn't have thought) take on the role of checking everything that moves and disseminating that information to random posters on here or anywhere else. 

I'm not clear what it's role really is now and that makes it difficult to get behind. 

Good shout new era, new regime, new a Trust people on board...we might just let  the take over dust settle a little and we have a change too but there is no  reason why not to.

its old news now but yes we did consider running the club a few seasons ago...it could have been done at the time

we had a previous trust director rejoin us and he's really hot on web stuff....he's already got the site back up, looking at upgrades so there should be some basic stuff on the Trust site if it helps , or even on this pinned thread

if your at meet the manager next week come and say hello