Delay with tables

Bristolatic

Hi all.  The site I use to upload the tables once I've converted them to jpeg has gone down. It looks as though it's removed the tables from previous posts as well; at least they've buggered off from my laptop, anyway. It simply means I'll have to use something else (probably Photobucket :ranting:) and then go back through the ones I've saved to get players' previous positions to illustrate their </> movement. Bear with me; I'll try to get it done before tomorrow night's match.

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Hi all.  The site I use to upload the tables once I've converted them to jpeg has gone down. It looks as though it's removed the tables from previous posts as well; at least they've buggered off from my laptop, anyway. It simply means I'll have to use something else (probably Photobucket :ranting:) and then go back through the ones I've saved to get players' previous positions to illustrate their </> movement. Bear with me; I'll try to get it done before tomorrow night's match.

Can't believe this has started again

Just like how Abdallah started the season paying the wages on time then normal service resumed....