Cambridge (a)

lookersstandandy

Only just over 3 weeks away...... new ground for me.... and unlike some other places, a pleasant destination. Who's in?

I'm looking at the following to/from Cambridge*/Kings Cross

OUT 11:42 ARR 12:30 JOURNEY 0:48

RTN 18:44 ARR 19:35 JOURNEY 0:51

*Cambridge North is closer to the ground, but I assume going to Cambridge will be better for boozers?

Edited by lookersstandandy

• 2 weeks later...

Im flying in to Stanstead and flying back at 19.25, I know there is a flyer train at 17.30 from the main station, but does anyone know how easy it is to get from the stadium to the main station? Im thinking Taxi outside the ground as the public transport is a bit slow. 

To be honest its not going to be a problem if we are 2-0 down at half time as I will be back in the pub by then!

8 hours ago, youngen said:

Im flying in to Stanstead and flying back at 19.25, I know there is a flyer train at 17.30 from the main station, but does anyone know how easy it is to get from the stadium to the main station? Im thinking Taxi outside the ground as the public transport is a bit slow. 

To be honest its not going to be a problem if we are 2-0 down at half time as I will be back in the pub by then!

Good half hour walk