OASF AGM date confirmed

underdog

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I've recently received an email asking myself to pre register my interest in attending the virtual AGM. 

It says to do this by login into my love admin membership account.. I'm a fairly new member to the OASF and I have never created a loveadmin membership.. can someone point me in the right direction please?

4 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Hello I've recently received an email asking myself to pre register my interest in attending the virtual AGM. 

It says to do this by login into my love admin membership account.. I'm a fairly new member to the OASF and I have never created a loveadmin membership.. can someone point me in the right direction please?

Hi my name is Tracy Wright and I am a director and membership secretary for OASF.

Loveadmin is the membership system we use and they have an event page too

You may remember when you registered you would have received an email from the system confirming that you were a member and your personal login account information. Members hold permissions to make changes to their personal data.

However, if you are struggling to remember it, then please email hello@trustoldham.org with your full name and from the email you think you registered with loveadmin.

I will then be able to help you further. I will be logging back into Loveadmin tomorrow

Thanks

Tracy

14 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Arghh I've obviously just misunderstood so I login and register my interest on the trust site? If so I cant find where to log in and the AGM is not yet in the event section it's just showing a event in August as the next event.

Hi 

Currently, it is a member only event

Easiest way is to email me  your full name on hello@trustoldham.org 

I can then look at it or you

thanks

Tracy

Archived