First game in 3 years .

Quite an emotional day yesterday, first game in over 3 years.

Good to see some old friends at the game, good to see the Rocky Rd End rocking. Also enjoyed seeing the section of the North Stand closest to the Dale fans giving them and the Dale team verbals. It took me back to what we were like in the old Lookers stand when we spent the whole 90 mins verbally dismantling the away fans in the away end.

I do believe that we will be ok, on a normal day Dale would have won that but, the worm turned at BP yesterday. 

Liked  the look of Dylan, he worked hard yesterday but he’s no target man, he has talent when he shows up, he’s a winger. 

I was sat on my own in the family section of the Rocky, right at the front. I think if Missile had gone down at the death we would have had a pen, the defender had a right handful of his shirt.

Goalie looked ok, we’ve been blessed with keepers but you can’t grumble at a clean sheet, some woeful finishing from the Dale forwards though.

Liked the look of the back four, to say they have been smashed to pieces recently they looked completely composed when they were up against it. Maybe Shez got them to do the basics in training, Pidge has his critics but he was a leader yesterday.

Anyway, hello to Bristol Latic, I’m back, bought my season ticket yesterday. Had a quiet moment in the game yesterday, O4U is still very sadly missed.

KTF

Luke

Life is bigger than football but the emotions of the game and the passion of support is like a drug of kind.
Hopefully the misguided owners realised, to their shame, just what it is they have destroyed.

Hope you enjoyed the day, Lukers.

59 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Quite an emotional day yesterday, first game in over 3 years.

Good to see some old friends at the game, good to see the Rocky Rd End rocking. Also enjoyed seeing the section of the North Stand closest to the Dale fans giving them and the Dale team verbals. It took me back to what we were like in the old Lookers stand when we spent the whole 90 mins verbally dismantling the away fans in the away end.

I do believe that we will be ok, on a normal day Dale would have won that but, the worm turned at BP yesterday. 

Liked  the look of Dylan, he worked hard yesterday but he’s no target man, he has talent when he shows up, he’s a winger. 

I was sat on my own in the family section of the Rocky, right at the front. I think if Missile had gone down at the death we would have had a pen, the defender had a right handful of his shirt.

Goalie looked ok, we’ve been blessed with keepers but you can’t grumble at a clean sheet, some woeful finishing from the Dale forwards though.

Liked the look of the back four, to say they have been smashed to pieces recently they looked completely composed when they were up against it. Maybe Shez got them to do the basics in training, Pidge has his critics but he was a leader yesterday.

Anyway, hello to Bristol Latic, I’m back, bought my season ticket yesterday. Had a quiet moment in the game yesterday, O4U is still very sadly missed.

KTF

Luke

I compare our defence to the England bowling attack. They are quite justified in wondering what the point is. 

Archived