When we were champions in 1991 with time ticking away that single kick made the headlines over and over ...... even now. As an avid listener to the pod cast the mentioned that we had not had a penalty all season. We were on a great run and the week after that podcast we get a penalty V Carlisle ....score this and there was no way back for them ....... since that miss we have not had any luck ... in fact the opposite .... there is no way that Walsalls second goal should have stood..a foul in the build up and offside by a Preston Mile  ..... I fear that penalty has yet again changed our season ... I hope I am wrong. 

8 hours ago, andy_b_100 said:

When we were champions in 1991 with time ticking away that single kick made the headlines over and over ...... even now. As an avid listener to the pod cast the mentioned that we had not had a penalty all season. We were on a great run and the week after that podcast we get a penalty V Carlisle ....score this and there was no way back for them ....... since that miss we have not had any luck ... in fact the opposite .... there is no way that Walsalls second goal should have stood..a foul in the build up and offside by a Preston Mile  ..... I fear that penalty has yet again changed our season ... I hope I am wrong. 

Well as it all went tits up 3 years after Redfearn’s kick maybe we will start a meteoric rise in 3 years time 

Archived