Untold on Netflix

wroteforluck87

Just came across a selection of documentaries on Netflix called untold there's 9 in total and they are all sports related just watched Untold, the girlfriend who didn't exist. The Manti Te'o story, it was an absolutely bonkers story on how being catfished nearly ruined a rising stars NFL career. 

I'm going to work my way through the rest of them when I get a chance there appears to be one on the NBA and gambling that should be interesting.

7 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Just came across a selection of documentaries on Netflix called untold there's 9 in total and they are all sports related just watched Untold, the girlfriend who didn't exist. The Manti Te'o story, it was an absolutely bonkers story on how being catfished nearly ruined a rising stars NFL career. 

I'm going to work my way through the rest of them when I get a chance there appears to be one on the NBA and gambling that should be interesting.

I've seen them, they're very good. There's another collection called Bad Sport, and a great little one-off documentary called Long Shot which is an incredible story of a baseball fan being arrested for murder. Both on Netflix

Archived