DRUMMING..

daznathe

after tuesdays win are you gona go along?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. well, are you?

• yes
    • no, too expensive
    • no, no apetite for it
    • no, its gona be cold and wet
    • no, im a gimp
    • no, im washing my hair
    • no, im working
    • no, im shopping
    • no no no
    • maybe

sorted my shift swap yesterday so i'll be there!!

missing the luton and league donny games (and next rnd of cup too!) when i go on my hols though, and the h'pool and bin dippers games in the new yrs too.... NOTE: never let wife book your holidays!!! 4 (5?) is my record for a season now!

i even missed hughes's (irish one!!) goal when she booked us in to get married!! gutted or what........

is the 'latics shirt around the world' photo board still running????

Another gimp here. What with having to shorten my holiday plans, and last weekend being booked up for Orient/alkhol poisoning type festivities, I have Saturday down for the final stage of my birthday celebrations. I was hoping for somewhere like Bromley that I could attempt to force my mates into attending, but no joy. I hope I've hope my bit to increase global warming and the profits of the brewing trade in the last couple of weeks as a Latics fan anyway.

cheers diego!

i read this and thought i may miss out.....

*** OWTB COMPETITION ***

Where's the strangest, most obscure place you've worn your Latics shirt - we want evidence. This compo will run during the off season to allow for those odd holiday snaps to come in! We don't know what the prize is yet, but there will be one - don't worry...

so i'm still in with a chance for the big prize?? 10 different locations this trip, and two in europe in the new year! about time i got a few more pics of my handsome self on that page!!!

cheers diego!

i read this and thought i may miss out.....

*** OWTB COMPETITION ***

Where's the strangest, most obscure place you've worn your Latics shirt - we want evidence. This compo will run during the off season to allow for those odd holiday snaps to come in! We don't know what the prize is yet, but there will be one - don't worry...

so i'm still in with a chance for the big prize?? 10 different locations this trip, and two in europe in the new year! about time i got a few more pics of my handsome self on that page!!!

Sorry back living in Scotland so can,t be there :bigcry: