Moan moan moan moan.....

Where are all the moaners :)

:lol: 3-1 in your cup finial :lol:

sat behind me apparently,i was on row l.just right of the goal.

last 5 mins davies wouldnt chase a no hope ball and about 4 or 5 people started having a go calling him lazy and so and so.

i rather unpolitely pointed out he had run himself into the ground with his display,and was dead on his feet,to which i got well he should train harder!!! unbelievable.

last 5 mins davies wouldnt chase a no hope ball and about 4 or 5 people started having a go calling him lazy and so and so.

i rather unpolitely pointed out he had run himself into the ground with his display,and was dead on his feet,to which i got well he should train harder!!! unbelievable.

Davies Lazy ??? OMG!!! THe lad was running around like a headless chicken for us!! He did brillant!!! :o idiots

Edited by oafc0000

the moaners were there dont worry (or do) smalley was abused when he came on and they were warming up when ruuuuuubes scored and were fortunatley drowned although unfortunatley not in the literal sense of the word.

It's time that the decent fans among us started to persuade the moaners to modify their insults/abuse or clear off. When the inevitable response of' I pay my money so I can say what I want is levelled' then I would respond that they and their money is not needed at the club.

I also think the club should start a 'Total Support' theme whereby players/manager/directors appeal directly to the fans for this total support during the games - it would soon catch on I reckon and I would go as far as to say that the habitual moaners are not welcome at the club.

I'm all for expressing disappointment and frustration with performance (because I do) but to single out a single player or to use abusive language is no longer acceptable in my opinion.

Can you imagine the impact on the team if they knew that for ninety minutes they would only get the backing of the crowd? And the home form I'm certain would improve.

Edited by TheBigDog

I think the problem with Davies is his body language - at times he does give off an impression that he can't be arsed. I know he did well towards the end of the match holding the ball up in the corner, and the whole team were dead on their feet, yet somehow out of them all he still managed to look the least interested (although i'm sure that's not the case) - i think that's what winds some of the fans up. Perhaps his mind wanders on occassion and he looses concentration? He definately is frustrating to watch at times, because it's obvious how good he could be!

I think the problem with Davies is his body language - at times he does give off an impression that he can't be arsed. I know he did well towards the end of the match holding the ball up in the corner, and the whole team were dead on their feet, yet somehow out of them all he still managed to look the least interested (although i'm sure that's not the case) - i think that's what winds some of the fans up. Perhaps his mind wanders on occassion and he looses concentration? He definately is frustrating to watch at times, because it's obvious how good he could be!

I'd never say not been arsed is one of Davies' problems. Not lifting his head up, not keeping his gob shut and trying to be a smart arse*, maybe - but effort?

*Which he certainly did yesterday, when trying to take the Michael.

It's time that the decent fans among us started to persuade the moaners to modify their insults/abuse or clear off. When the inevitable response of' I pay my money so I can say what I want is levelled' then I would respond that they and their money is not needed at the club.

I also think the club should start a 'Total Support' theme whereby players/manager/directors appeal directly to the fans for this total support during the games - it would soon catch on I reckon and I would go as far as to say that the habitual moaners are not welcome at the club.

I'm all for expressing disappointment and frustration with performance (because I do) but to single out a single player or to use abusive language is no longer acceptable in my opinion.

Can you imagine the impact on the team if they knew that for ninety minutes they would only get the backing of the crowd? And the home form I'm certain would improve.

its been tried and leads to fisticuffs

ejected people from the ground for abusive behaviour? slippery slope that, i enjoy the occasional heavy abuse of opposing players. suppose i could sacrifice it for the good of players like smalleys confo

Davies deserves it. Bone idle. Ran himself into the ground? Looked more like an undisciplined festive period to me.

SLGSH

E4e

Davies deserves it. Bone idle. Ran himself into the ground? Looked more like an undisciplined festive period to me.

SLGSH

E4e

Wow, shows how much you know about football mate! If it wasnt for Davies hard work and holding up the ball the preasure would of gone straight on are defence and things could of ended differently.....

lol...qouted the wrong person then :lol:

No wooooosh here chaps. He's got talent in abundance but his desire to put that in to play sometimes is questionable. I lost count of the amount of times he lost a spell of keep ball that we enjoyed due to his lack of desire in keeping it. Warney used to run himself into the ground. Davies wouldn't know how to.

FIGHT

E4e

att oafc000

were people honestly moaning, y do oldham fans do it 3-1 at leeds and still moaning and you were going mad at me the other day for saying this!!!!

anyway great victory marching out together we all laugh at the leeds hahahaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No I wasnt going mad at you! Stop overeacting... I was just saying that pointing out peoples seat numbers and giving them alot of abuse is over the mark....

I must have been sat very near to you (I was just right of the goal on Row I Seat 68) and also heard someone having ago at Davies for not chasing a ball down in the last few minutes.

He absolutely ran himself into the ground during that game, but I guess thats just not enough for some people.

only jokin oafc000 just havin a laugh

is that row i or row L

i was on L,we had 46,47,48 numbers.

i honestly couldnt believe what i was hearing.is it not good enough that were winning 3-1 with five mins to go against a team undefeated at home......they would probably still have moaned if we had scored another couple.