November Feeling

1 win and 3 draws OR 2 wins and 2 defeats?

Whilst the latter gives us more points, taking points away from rivals and maintaining the buoyancy that the run is creating might be better in the long term?

Realise the run will end at some point, but ideally against an also-ran rather than a top team - can chalk one off to a bad day, the other potentially puts doubts in the mind (we are not as a good as them).

Tough next few games.....but I think if you are at the top and battling for every point they will feel like that to the end of the season (they did back in 90/91 where I was nervous all season then you look back at the table and realise we were never out of the Top 2 from about game 4 onwards).

Obviously I was being an idiot with this and worked it out wrong, that said the point I was trying to make was would you prefer a sequence with slightly more points or keep the run going? i.e.

WDDW

or

WWLW

To be fair LJ has already shunned a few 'typical latics' stereotypes this year

- we never come back from behind

- we never beat a lower ranked team at home

- we can't go on an unbeaten run

- we never look like owning a 20+ top goal scorer

- we can't see hold out to a slender lead

- we can't challenge a top 10 team away

Let's forget the past and put faith in LJ to rip up the 'typical latics' :censored:e we have witnessed for the last 20 odd years

No, i must resist references to previous coaching staff.......resist..Mi...,must stop...Wa.....