zipeeeia my oh my what a wonderful day...it's saturday it's three oclock and it's fotee time laverly jaberley,,,,

come on you blues what a fine old day for pumping up the old blood pressure...i hope my statins are on the ball today...it's gonna be a nailbighter till we bang in the first of four....donb'tyou just lurve avin a lie in then offties to the match i do te heee te heee :grin: :grin: :grin:

zipeeeia my oh my what a wonderful day...it's saturday it's three oclock and it's fotee time laverly jaberley,,,,

come on you blues what a fine old day for pumping up the old blood pressure...i hope my statins are on the ball today...it's gonna be a nailbighter till we bang in the first of four....donb'tyou just lurve avin a lie in then offties to the match i do te heee te heee :grin: :grin: :grin:

Have a cracker Mr W

come on you blues what a fine old day for pumping up the old blood pressure...i hope my statins are on the ball today...it's gonna be a nailbighter till we bang in the first of four....donb'tyou just lurve avin a lie in then offties to the match i do te heee te heee :grin::grin::grin:

And the sun is attempting a show up too....am itching for it..

"we love you Oldham...." but as I am getting ready I like the "zipeedie doo da, zipeedie day...." and now humming it as I go to switch the iron on and dry my hair

Excellent

Anyone think that the meeting Gregan had this week with DP and also the players will have the effect we all want, a reaction to last weeks game?

Just got a feeling in my water today, but don't want to tempt fate.

Time for every man on the pitch to stand up and be counted and fight fight for every ball.

It's still entirely in our hands.

Anyone think that the meeting Gregan had this week with DP and also the players will have the effect we all want, a reaction to last weeks game?

Just got a feeling in my water today, but don't want to tempt fate.

Time for every man on the pitch to stand up and be counted and fight fight for every ball.

It's still entirely in our hands.

Agreed singe and us fans play a part too, I know I keep harping on about it, but todays its the club that needs the points and us fans can lift them.

If you feel the need to sing and you hear the song "we love you Oldham" please feel free to let loose.

the sun is out and today - I am not even going to put my thermals on. :wink:

See you at the game

Agreed singe and us fans play a part too, I know I keep harping on about it, but todays its the club that needs the points and us fans can lift them.

If you feel the need to sing and you hear the song "we love you Oldham" please feel free to let loose.

the sun is out and today - I am not even going to put my thermals on. :wink:

See you at the game

Sadly I cannot be there.

Don;t get to many games anyway, but am looking after my lad to day whilst the Mrs has gone to help out her friend in her hour of need.

But I promise to that I and my 3 y o will shout "Come on Oldham" in moral support of what you are doing.

Sadly I cannot be there.

Don;t get to many games anyway, but am looking after my lad to day whilst the Mrs has gone to help out her friend in her hour of need.

But I promise to that I and my 3 y o will shout "Come on Oldham" in moral support of what you are doing.

Hey underdog, as promised!

Might have to record "we want 4", we could adopt it, and would be quite unique as a general song, nothing wrong with a bit of ambition.!

Hey underdog, as promised!

Might have to record "we want 4", we could adopt it, and would be quite unique as a general song, nothing wrong with a bit of ambition.!

Ha Ha Ha

Out of the mouths of babes and all that.

My lad is at the stage where you way have 3 more mouthsfuls of food, and he negotiatees and says 2?

So I said to him sing We want 4.

He shouted "We want 1" !!!!!

Edited by singe

And the sun is attempting a show up too....am itching for it..

"we love you Oldham...." but as I am getting ready I like the "zipeedie doo da, zipeedie day...." and now humming it as I go to switch the iron on and dry my hair

Excellent

no wonder your off ya head if your drying your hair with an iron!!!

listen guys my hair as a life of its own...

When wet, I look like a reject from the 70's carwash and give afro's a bad name.

Finger in plug hole is another scary look that can happen.

And when I am riled, i tend to go a green colour and tear my clothes off too...ooeerr :wink:

Glad we got the win, it wasn't pretty but the points matter.

I could hear you all screaming from afar - honest