Refunds of renewed Season ticket

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

What is? Going to watch a team I started watching 28 years ago with my grandad, then still now with my parents every home game? 

If you have nothing else to do and, as per usual, ready to just accept everything that’s happened then you truly are sad.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If you have nothing else to do and, as per usual, ready to just accept everything that’s happened then you truly are sad.

And who are you exactly to judge people? Someone who spends every waking hour on a football forum having a dig at others? What a fun pack life you must lead

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I have other things to do. I choose to spend time with my parents watching Oldham on a Saturday. And nobody on here or anywhere will change that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

So rather than accept everything that's happened what would you do that would be considered as constructive?

Not a dig but at this moment in time there appears to be no realistic solution to the position that the Club is in and I like many others fear for the future 

Please, please can fans stop arguing amongst themselves?

That is exactly what the owner would want at the moment - he doesn't even have to practice "divide and rule" principles as we are doing that ourselves!

IF everyone puts all their energy into effective direct protest, under one leadership banner, WE WILL WIN.

• Like 3