Transfer Window

who will leave the club in january, and more importantly who will come in?

in (hopefully)

killer extends

Bertrand extends

nish sounds decent

dont think we need much more, as if we get nish davies could play wing, and taylor can cover both left sided spots

out

defo ricketts

smalley on loan

kalala due to lack of first team football

wolfy on loan (if we get nish or a.n.other)

that young kid in the youth team. £200,000 would do nicely

people may well say Eardley, Hughes and Davies will be looked at, but i dont think the 3A's will want to offload anyone, and they are all under contract for another year at least, so there is no need to sell our better players.

????

This would be Smalley who came on and got us back in to the game at Milwall??? Has also provided us with a plan b with his pace and directness???

agree he has done well, but he wont get a look in when liddell comes back, and if we get another striker, davies can play wide, forcing smalley out of the first team. obviously if liddells injury keeps him out for longer than anticipated, or we fail to get a striker, smalley will stay

defo ricketts

smalley on loan

kalala due to lack of first team football

wolfy on loan (if we get nish or a.n.other)

that young kid in the youth team. £200,000 would do nicely

people may well say Eardley, Hughes and Davies will be looked at, but i dont think the 3A's will want to offload anyone, and they are all under contract for another year at least, so there is no need to sell our better players.

have you seen how much that lad from Cardiff has been sold for? I'd grab that much for Eardley right now.....

think you are wrong about Smalley - it's a squad we need not a first 11......

agree he has done well, but he wont get a look in when liddell comes back, and if we get another striker, davies can play wide, forcing smalley out of the first team. obviously if liddells injury keeps him out for longer than anticipated, or we fail to get a striker, smalley will stay

How longs Liddel out for??? It wouldnt surprise me if we didnt see Liddel in a latics shirt again

have you seen how much that lad from Cardiff has been sold for? I'd grab that much for Eardley right now.....

think you are wrong about Smalley - it's a squad we need not a first 11......

Yeah and read that they've got a really good deal there apparently, very overated in a lot of Cardiff fans minds.

Smalley is overrated.

How can you say a young kid with less than a handfull of apps is over-rated? We haven't seen enough of him to over or under rate him. He has come on and run at defenders which has scared the bejesus out of them. Apart from Davies, Hughes, Taylor and Kilkenny the rest of our team don't inspire the same fear and mistakes in opponents thus creating space for other players.

But we could let Rochdale or Lincoln benefit from this if he isn't good enough for us.

Its stupid to say that Smalley is overreated.... He has had one good game, one very bad game and a couple of average games.... You cant draw any conclusions yet...

If this Nish arrives in Jan then I can see either Wolfy or Smally to go out on loan...clever money would say Smally... He isnt going to get many chances here and I could do with some first team football.

Bah Humbug..........Or underated depending on your viewpoint. What does Shez think? Oh yeah got a very BIG future...but he knows nowt about football.

Unbelievable attitude to knock the kids in my opinion. Give em a chance to adapt fully.

being involved with the first team,training and so on will do them no harm at all,he has had a few games and shez rates him highly.this is why he has had games due to first teamers being injured.

the trouble is if all first team regulars are fit he wont get many chances,so then it wouldnt do him any harm to go out on loan,bit like trotman did,and look how well he has done.

wonder how many people said beckham,gerrard,owen and rooney were overrated!!!

who's this nish fella.

Kilmarnock striker Colin Nish insists he is not interested in speculation linking him with a move to Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Colin Nish's hopes of a transfer from Kilmarnock to Hibernian ended when John Collins resigned as manager at Easter Road. (The Sun)

Kilmarnock striker Colin Nish insists he is not interested in speculation linking him with a move to Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Colin Nish's hopes of a transfer from Kilmarnock to Hibernian ended when John Collins resigned as manager at Easter Road. (The Sun)

cheers optional.

Guest oa_exile

Nish happy at Killie - Striker plays down talk of a move to Hibernian

Colin Nish insists he 'loves' playing for Kilmarnock after being linked with a move to Hibernian.

Reports have claimed that Killie's SPL rivals are lining up a January bid for the striker, who has scored six goals this season.

But while Nish is aware of the rumours, he is determined to focus on his career at Rugby Park.

"I have heard talk linking me with a move, but I am just trying to concentrate on playing for Kilmarnock," said Nish in the Daily Record.

"I love it here and I just want to get back scoring goals and getting some points on the board.

"Speculation linking you with a move away can affect you if you are not playing well.

"It doesn't bother you if you are playing well, but if you have one bad game then your confidence can get knocked a bit and people think you are not doing things right when you are."

>> SKY <<

makes me laugh how people make things up. i speak to smalley on a regular basis and hes told me he wouldnt go out on loan, he feels hes good enough to establish himself as an oldham regular so hes happy to be on the bench coming on and proving himself because he knows if he comes on and scores or sets a goal up or has a blinder hel b in the startin 11 the next game. obviously hes not too happy about not playin regularly but he knows hes only young and he has to prove himself

makes me laugh how people make things up. i speak to smalley on a regular basis and hes told me he wouldnt go out on loan, he feels hes good enough to establish himself as an oldham regular so hes happy to be on the bench coming on and proving himself because he knows if he comes on and scores or sets a goal up or has a blinder hel b in the startin 11 the next game. obviously hes not too happy about not playin regularly but he knows hes only young and he has to prove himself

he wont have a choice in the matter if shez thinks it will do him good.

at the end of the day he needs to play regular,and if shez cant guarentee that he may send him out somewhere local,for his own good,i would imagine if he refuses he will end up in ressy's and have blown his chance.

there is no shame going out on loan,look at beckham!!

whose been making things up? as far as i can see its a "predict the ins and outs" post. nobody has said "Smalley will defo be loaned out"

agree he has done well, but he wont get a look in when liddell comes back

Oh Liddel Schmiddel. He's not played since tranmoore away which is when our unbeaten run started. You can stick him in the same retirement home as our currently injured and overrated centre half for me..... Stick with the kids, they're coming good....

Edited by BlueJazzer

On Ricketts - if (when) he goes, does anybody have any idea how much he's cost us?

The way I see it, we turned our season around as soon as he was out the door - which didn't take very long.

Apart from the fact that it surprises me that other clubs would show any interest after he has burnt yet another bridge, I'm just wondering roughly how much the whole Ricketts thing will have set us back financially if we cut all ties with him in January...

Shez wants a target man, which i agree with, it gives us another option. More importantly we need a winger, someone who can put decent balls into the box consistantly well - neither Davies or Taylor can do this, pace alone does not make you a winger - especially if Shez gets a striker who's decent in the air.

Smalley out on loan? if we manage to bring in someone better and if we get a 24hr recall clause in his loan contract