halifax away

That's much better. Strangely they've done up stands (the away end, etc.) and left one half way through, which they started before (as mentioned, ten years ago).

Yes that's the one being done up now, it was probably much cheaper getting the ends finished though. Theres a pub nearby called the Three Pidgeons we always go in whenever I visit, which is much better than the others outside the ground, if you're into real ale that is!

Yes that's the one being done up now, it was probably much cheaper getting the ends finished though. Theres a pub nearby called the Three Pidgeons we always go in whenever I visit, which is much better than the others outside the ground, if you're into real ale that is!

If I have my bearings right then the Pump House is en route from the railway station, and is a total winner for beer fans. Been in a few times when I have randomly found myself in Halifax and it's never been too busy either, with a fantastic selection of beverages. Think it had a barmaid with big jubblies last time as well.

If I have my bearings right then the Pump House is en route from the railway station, and is a total winner for beer fans. Been in a few times when I have randomly found myself in Halifax and it's never been too busy either, with a fantastic selection of beverages. Think it had a barmaid with big jubblies last time as well.

just made up my mind mr ll i'm off to wet mi lips in't ashton arms laverly jaberly :grin: