There goes any chance of promotion...

Hmmmm....as bad as it was on August the 4th 2007? Shez leads us into this. Stupid mistake IMO. £20,000 more as bonus to Wellens (all he wanted in the handshake to sign) in the summer and we'dve been laughing this season...probably have seen a few more home wins to. Instead, on Season Eve KK came and we're where we are now. And to suggest you'd happily throw £120k at him is laughable. Could buy 3 players for that. Not ideal that KK's gone, if just for bodies and the odd decent game he had but as it is Shez has to stand up and be counted now.

Whatever BB80..... First time I heard it went down to £20k in bounus to get Wellens to resign... I think that sound like bull... Donny could of topped any offer we made to Wellens anyway and im certain he was after as much as he could get... Like I have said in the past, dont reply to my posts because I dont value your opinion.... To say its "laughable" to spend 120k on a player like KK is a joke mate... Debateable maybe, laughable not a chance.. Typical steam roller opinion from yourself...

We already have a number of average stop gap players...aka Allott, Macdonald etc We dont need 3 more average players.. We need a bit of qauility and you have to pay for that most the times instead of just picking other teams free cast offs... I think its entierly sensible to invest heavly in a player that will play in such a crucial postion...

Shez will find it very very hard to replace KK at this stage of the season, anyone that is decent will more than likely not be going anywhere... You have to get lucky with a cast off....

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever BB80..... First time I heard it went down to £20k in bounus to get Wellens to resign... I think that sound like bull... Donny could of topped any offer we made to Wellens anyway and im certain he was after as much as he could get... Like I have said in the past, dont reply to my posts because I dont value your opinion.... To say its "laughable" to spend 120k on a player like KK is a joke mate... Debateable maybe, laughable not a chance.. Typical steam roller opinion from yourself...

We already have a number of average stop gap players...aka Allott, Macdonald etc We dont need 3 more average players.. We need a bit of qauility and you have to pay for that most the times instead of just picking other teams free cast offs... I think its entierly sensible to invest heavly in a player that will play in such a crucial postion...

Shez will find it very very hard to replace KK at this stage of the season, anyone that is decent will more than likely not be going anywhere... You have to get lucky with a cast off....

I'll reply to any post I like....especially when I think someone is talking :censored: like you constantly spout! Don't give a :censored: what you think about Wellens, I know for a fact that we could've kept Wellens in the summer if we wanted but Shez didn't want to and gambled on getting KK who turned up 24hrs before the season started. Ideal!!!

As for KK...typical that you're the sort of :censored: who is happy going back to the days of Chris Moore.....throwing £120k on a player like KK who was inconsistent as owt! And breaking the wage barrier not once, but twice with a renewed offer. I'm glad we've your ilk supporting us!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Just as we start to do the business we lose most of our starting 11 unlucky shez. We will see tomorrow how well our young boys do against Everton. Thats Oldham for you we get a good run and then lose most of our team in the hardest game of the season. Never mind

come on oldham

Edited by spadam

I'll reply to any post I like....especially when I think someone is talking :censored: like you constantly spout! Don't give a :censored: what you think about Wellens, I know for a fact that we could've kept Wellens in the summer if we wanted but Shez didn't want to and gambled on getting KK who turned up 24hrs before the season started. Ideal!!!

As for KK...typical that you're the sort of :censored: who is happy going back to the days of Chris Moore.....throwing £120k on a player like KK who was inconsistent as owt! And breaking the wage barrier not once, but twice with a renewed offer. I'm glad we've your ilk supporting us!

OMG!!! You are a silly boy....

1, There is no way you can compare the 3As to Chris Moore....that was a tad silly

2, We wouldnt of broke the salary cap by keeping KK....your wrong...

3, As for you know for a FACT....wheres the evidence....

Trot on...trot on....

Edited by oafc0000

Jesus, you don't half post some :censored: on this board

Jesus, you don't half post some :censored: on this board

Do I? I have a predicition....after not bothering at home in the cup so far, you'll be there tomorrow with ticket in hand! Despite the :censored: you were spouting on this board over the Crewe and Donny FA Cup games! Takes two pal!

Now.....do you two realise how much £120K is to a club like us??? FFS....wake up!!! It's a ridiculous amount to be spending on a player who wasn't consistent at this level. As I say, if you're happy to do that, good on you! This is where Shez earns his corn and finds someone who gets a 1/3 of that.....or do TTA just keep throwing :censored:loads of money at it to keep you happy?

Edited by boundaryblue80

OMG!!! You are a silly boy....

1, There is no way you can compare the 3As to Chris Moore....that was a tad silly

2, We wouldnt of broke the salary cap by keeping KK....your wrong...

3, As for you know for a FACT....wheres the evidence....

Trot on...trot on....

Putting words in mouths now eh? Nice try.....Not talking about salary caps...talking about what our limit is that we'd pay. We upped it twice. And I]m not comparing 3As to CM....I'm saying you'd be happy to become him by throwing :censored:loads at it! Nice one!

PS What I know about Wellens is :censored: all to do with you. But myself, Inspiral on here and many others on here know the truth. Oh well....

Do I? I have a predicition....after not bothering at home tomorrow, you'll be there tomorrow with ticket in hand! Despite the :censored: you were spouting on this board over the Crewe and Donny FA Cup games! Takes two pal!

Now.....do you two realise how much £120K is to a club like us??? FFS....wake up!!! It's a ridiculous amount to be spending on a player who wasn't consistent at this level. As I say, if you're happy to do that, good on you! This is where Shez earns his corn and finds someone who gets a 1/3 of that.....or do TTA just keep throwing :censored:loads of money at it to keep you happy?

To keep me happy ??? I think he is worth it. If they agree with me and offer him the money thats cool. if they didnt...thats cool... Its nothing to do with ME you plank!

Do you not think that Shez and TTA agree that he is actually worth spending that money. Do you think TTA would spend that money unless the club could afford it ??

Its not worth talking to you...trot on...

Yes I will be there as I was at Leeds (and Crewe) and the Planning Committe meeting, not bad for a non-super fan eh? Don't see what is :censored: about saying a club from our league at home is a non attractive fixture in the FA Cup but there you go.

Yes I do realise £120K is a lot of money for a club like ours; it's probably about the amount the more casual supporter will be putting in the coffers tomorrow. But I suppose you would still rather they didn't come and we have :censored: all to spend in the January transfer window as they are not worthy supporters.

Putting words in mouths now eh? Nice try.....Not talking about salary caps...talking about what our limit is that we'd pay. We upped it twice. And I]m not comparing 3As to CM....I'm saying you'd be happy to become him by throwing :censored:loads at it! Nice one!

PS What I know about Wellens is :censored: all to do with you. But myself, Inspiral on here and many others on here know the truth. Oh well....

Im happy for the 3As to offer money for a player when the manager and the board think they are woth it yes!!!

Do I? I have a predicition....after not bothering at home in the cup so far, you'll be there tomorrow with ticket in hand! Despite the :censored: you were spouting on this board over the Crewe and Donny FA Cup games! Takes two pal!

I know I shouldn't really be getting involved in this little spat but do you not think it's a tad unfair to accuse someone of being one of those glory seeking fans just because they have a different opinion to you?

Besides, it's not really relevent to your arguement anyway...

I know I shouldn't really be getting involved in this little spat but do you not think it's a tad unfair to accuse someone of being one of those glory seeking fans just because they have a different opinion to you?

IM afraid thats BB80 all over...

Don't bother mate, it's not worth it

To keep me happy ??? I think he is worth it. If they agree with me and offer him the money thats cool. if they didnt...thats cool... Its nothing to do with ME you plank!

Do you not think that Shez and TTA agree that he is actually worth spending that money. Do you think TTA would spend that money unless the club could afford it ??

Its not worth talking to you...trot on...

Erm....no, not one of us knows what TTA thinks on KK. They might think it's a complete waste of money esp after the Porter scenario. But it's what's known as backing you man in charge....which they were prepared to do. To keep him happy. And if it fails (like he can't open up defences that come to BP) then they've every right to say Shez, sorry, you've wasted our money. Adios!

I'm personally happy we've still got £120k in the bank plus wages. I think you should try and grasp the concept of £120k at our level!

Trot on, indeed!

Erm....no, not one of us knows what TTA thinks on KK. They might think it's a complete waste of money esp after the Porter scenario. But it's what's known as backing you man in charge....which they were prepared to do. To keep him happy. And if it fails (like he can't open up defences that come to BP) then they've every right to say Shez, sorry, you've wasted our money. Adios!

I'm personally happy we've still got £120k in the bank plus wages. I think you should try and grasp the concept of £120k at our level!

Trot on, indeed!

You have no idea what they are thinking....all we know is they where prepare to pay the money...its there money not yours....

Edited by oafc0000

Yes I will be there as I was at Leeds (and Crewe) and the Planning Committe meeting, not bad for a non-super fan eh? Don't see what is :censored: about saying a club from our league at home is a non attractive fixture in the FA Cup but there you go.

Yes I do realise £120K is a lot of money for a club like ours; it's probably about the amount the more casual supporter will be putting in the coffers tomorrow. But I suppose you would still rather they didn't come and we have :censored: all to spend in the January transfer window as they are not worthy supporters.

You really are a card, aren't you!

"Don't see what is :censored: about saying a club from our league at home is a non attractive fixture in the FA Cup but there you go."

Erm...no, it wasn't just that and you know it. It's the fact you openly admitted you didn't go because of this! OLDHAM ATHLETIC were playing! No matter who they were playing....you call me a superfan if it tickles you....oh and....

"But I suppose you would still rather they didn't come and we have :censored: all to spend in the January transfer window as they are not worthy supporters."

:censored: me, are you really that thick?...Nope, I'd rather they also came to the games at BP in R1 and R2 so that....guess what....the coffers in January will be even more swelled!

No....don't think it's unfair one bit! So not going at home to a supposedly "unattractive game" vs Crewe and Donny in rounds 1 and 2 but then somehow magicking up the time and effort (EDIT: and money!!! - This often convenient excuse) to get to Everton ain't glory seeking? I'll await your reply on what is glory seeking then....

Edited by boundaryblue80

If it makes u happy BB80 I didnt got to R1 or R2 etiehr :)

Not surprised.....there'll be 2000+ who go tomorrow who didn't also. Some will be tag-alongs who are Man:censored:ty fans or Red Scum fans! Go figure :grin:

TBH, I accept some couldn't afford R1 or R2 or both etc. That ain't the discussion, it's when a "fan" says he ain't going coz it's just not attractive enough. It's a bag of :censored: and I'll happily point it out!

Edited by boundaryblue80

No....don't think it's unfair one bit! So not going at home to a supposedly "unattractive game" vs Crewe and Donny in rounds 1 and 2 but then somehow magicking up the time and effort to get to Everton ain't glory seeking? I'll await your reply on what is glory seeking then....

Been every home game this season (league) except the cup games because they dont intrest me unless its a big side... I dont think thats glory seeking...

EDIT : correction i did miss two league games due to being night games ....

Edited by oafc0000

No....don't think it's unfair one bit! So not going at home to a supposedly "unattractive game" vs Crewe and Donny in rounds 1 and 2 but then somehow magicking up the time and effort to get to Everton ain't glory seeking? I'll await your reply on what is glory seeking then....

:huh: eh?

You might wanna re-read my post cos what I said was that you can't accuse ghostofcecere of being a glory seeker because he has a different opinion to you...

:huh: eh?

You might wanna re-read my post cos what I said was that you can't accuse ghostofcecere of being a glory seeker because he has a different opinion to you...

Erm....I don't need to re-read it. MY OPINION is that anyone who does that is a glory seeker....or am I not allowed my opinion on what is a glory seeker and who falls into that category? Nope...thought not....