There goes any chance of promotion...

Erm....I don't need to re-read it. MY OPINION is that anyone who does that is a glory seeker....or am I not allowed my opinion on what is a glory seeker and who falls into that category? Nope...thought not....

Listen mate, you replied to my post insinuating that I had said someone who does that isn't a glory seeker which I didn't, thus leading me to tell you to re-read my post.

Now your insinuating that I've said you're opinion isn't allowed!

I just don't understand where all that came from and how you can possibly pick an arguement with me when all I said was that difference of opinion does not make a glory seeker - which it doesnt!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen mate, you replied to my post insinuating that I had said someone who does that isn't a glory seeker which I didn't, thus leading me to tell you to re-read my post.

Now your insinuating that I've said you're opinion isn't allowed!

I just don't understand where all that came from and how you can possibly pick an arguement with me when all I said was that difference of opinion does not make a glory seeker - which it doesnt!

Lol.....you meet glory seekers all the time who agree that they are then, do you? And....actually, it wasn't a case of disagreeing with Cecere....he said he wasn't going to them games because he didn't see them as attractive enough for him....that, IMO!!! puts him the category of glory seeker....my opinion, like it or not....if he wishes to disagree on that, so be it. The difference of opinion comes after!

Lol.....you meet glory seekers all the time who agree that they are then, do you? And....actually, it wasn't a case of disagreeing with Cecere....he said he wasn't going to them games because he didn't see them as attractive enough for him....that, IMO!!! puts him the category of glory seeker....my opinion, like it or not....if he wishes to disagree on that, so be it. The difference of opinion comes after!

lol....you think that makes him a glory seeker ? lol...

That makes him normal mate.... £20 to see Crew in the FA cup second round is a rip off IMO... FA Cup is a water down comeption... Only gets intresting if u get a big team in the R3.. I wont go to LDV unless it was the final..

But I go every home league game posssible no matter the league....

You think thats glory hunting...lol

Edited by oafc0000

lol....you think that makes him a glory seeker ? lol...

Yep, like I said, like the Dirty Reds and Man:censored:ty fans tagging along too. If they'd come to R1 and R2 then I'd be as happy as Larry! They didn't....coz it's JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH.....thank :censored: the TTA didn't think that when they looked at OAFC!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Yep, like I said, like the Dirty Reds and Man:censored:ty fans tagging along too. If they'd come to R1 and R2 then I'd be as happy as Larry! They didn't....coz it's JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH.....thank :censored: the TTA didn't think that when they looked at OAFC!

Its league games that matter.....

What has people agreeing to being glory seekers got to do with ANYTHING?!

And cecere said he went to the Crewe match! So he's not a glory seeker!

This arguement has gotten stupid now so I'm off.

Nighty night

What has people agreeing to being glory seekers got to do with ANYTHING?!

And cecere said he went to the Crewe match! So he's not a glory seeker!

This arguement has gotten stupid now so I'm off.

Nighty night

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7930&hl=cecere

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=8189&hl=crewe

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9025&hl=crewe

He didn't go to the cup games....Original topics above...I'm not alone on this one...many think the like of Cecere are glory supporters....and if it sticks in your throat when it's pointed out, well nowt I can do about that.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7930&hl=cecere

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=8189&hl=crewe

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9025&hl=crewe

He didn't go to the cup games....Original topics above...I'm not alone on this one...many think the like of Cecere are glory supporters....and if it sticks in your throat when it's pointed out, well nowt I can do about that.

People have families and other commitments....we cant all go to every game for money reasons, work reasons etc. So you have to pick and choose a little. Im lucky i get to go every home game...I cant go every away game or Cup game....wouldnt wash with the wife....facts of life mate... its too expensive and takes me away from my family and is a rush home from work...its NOT ATTRACTIVE enough....

Im guess your a single, no gf ugly bugger and the only good thing in ur life is Latics... Im happy you can go EVERY game... Not everyone can... Some of us have to be more ...tactical...

Grow up and trot on...

Edited by oafc0000

its too expensive and takes me away from my family and is a rush home from work...its NOT ATTRACTIVE enough....

Point proven.....Like I said...

"So not going at home to a supposedly "unattractive game" vs Crewe and Donny in rounds 1 and 2 but then somehow magicking up the time and effort (and money!!! - This often convenient excuse for some) to get to Everton"....

Lord...it's a miracle! All your excuses suddenly become null and void.....and you'll be there tomorrow.....

Point proven.....Like I said...

"So not going at home to a supposedly "unattractive game" vs Crewe and Donny in rounds 1 and 2 but then somehow magicking up the time and effort (and money!!! - This often convenient excuse for some) to get to Everton"....

Lord...it's a miracle! All your excuses suddenly become null and void.....and you'll be there tomorrow.....

Like i said...you probably dont have a wife...children...dependent family...so u really dont know what ur talking about....

Like i said...you probably dont have a wife...children...dependent family...so u really dont know what ur talking about....

Lol....I don't have to justify my life thanks, to prove you're full of excuses. You keep spouting the lines though!

Edited by boundaryblue80

i'm sat here peeing miself.......very entertaining reading ross.

keep up the good work!! :lol:

anyway this non 'glory hunter!?!' needs his kip....early start for the big game tomorrow!!!!

All i can say on it is...when people say they follow/support united/chelsea/liverpool i can understand some reason for bandwagon..ie success....but surely anyone who says they are a latics fan deserves that title on merit...regardless of 40/30/20/10 games in a season.

Up the mighty young blues tomorrow!! :chubb:

Lol....I don't have to justify my life thanks, to prove you're full of excuses. You keep spouting the lines though!

Excueses? or Reasons ??

Your not intrested in peoples lives... You just think everyone should come down to BP for every game regardless of everythign else.... A great many things come before Latics and they should do....

Excueses? or Reasons ??

Your not intrested in peoples lives... You just think everyone should come down to BP for every game regardless of everythign else.... A great many things come before Latics and they should do....

Not at all....your excuse is the game wasn't "interesting" enough for you. Nowt to do with money or the wife really....just you couldn't be arsed, but all of a sudden, tomorrow you can be coz it's Everton! Gloryseeker!

Anyway.....shouldn't you be off to tend to your family's needs you keep bleating about :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

i'm sat here peeing miself.......very entertaining reading ross.

keep up the good work!! :lol:

anyway this non 'glory hunter!?!' needs his kip....early start for the big game tomorrow!!!!

All i can say on it is...when people say they follow/support united/chelsea/liverpool i can understand some reason for bandwagon..ie success....but surely anyone who says they are a latics fan deserves that title on merit...regardless of 40/30/20/10 games in a season.

Up the mighty young blues tomorrow!! :chubb:

Lol.....does that equate to them dirty reds and Man:censored:ty fans tagging along too tomorrow then FB? :wink:

See ya tomorrow anyway fella!

Well, other than not going to games because they are not attractive enough, and going to other games beacuse they are, how else would someone be a glory hunter?

If it's money, time, commitments; that's different. But just not bothering because it's Latics vs ......erm does it matter who it's "vs"? It's LATICS, that's who I support, Latics vs Donny, vs Everton, vs Crewe, vs Accrington. If it's at home, why should the oppo make a difference to a supporter.

On the other hand, I haven't got the time and money to get to every away game, so I pick and choose based on opponents, distance and connections. But the money fr away games doesn't benefit Latics.

Not at all....your excuse is the game wasn't "interesting" enough for you. Nowt to do with money or the wife really....just you couldn't be arsed, but all of a sudden, tomorrow you can be coz it's Everton! Gloryseeker!

Anyway.....shouldn't you be off to tend to your family's needs you keep bleating about :grin:

It wasnt intresting enough to leave work early, travel to oldham, pay £20 to watch a relativly pointless match....not when i have to pick and choose my games and minimise how long I am away from the family doing selfish activities which dont involve the rest of them......

Im trying to expand my point so u can understand that not everyone is sad and lonely like you and only has one committement in there life.

I have watched oldham from the mid 80's I have seen them go from being :censored:, to be being great to being even :censored:ter.... I have hardly ever missed a league game in about 20 years....

For you to call me or anyone else a glory hunter is tad disrespectful....but I doubt the word respect mean anything to you....

Well, other than not going to games because they are not attractive enough, and going to other games beacuse they are, how else would someone be a glory hunter?

If it's money, time, commitments; that's different. But just not bothering because it's Latics vs ......erm does it matter who it's "vs"? It's LATICS, that's who I support, Latics vs Donny, vs Everton, vs Crewe, vs Accrington. If it's at home, why should the oppo make a difference to a supporter.

On the other hand, I haven't got the time and money to get to every away game, so I pick and choose based on opponents, distance and connections. But the money fr away games doesn't benefit Latics.

If I had gone to Latics vs Crewe I simply couldnt of afforded Latics vs Everton...nither £s wise or time away from family...wife would of put here foot down...im glad i didnt go Crewe becasue now i get to go Everton....and the same amount of money will come back to the club anyway....

Support latics through thick and thing for 20 years and really not sitting well with me people nit picking because you made a choice to go to Everton and not Crewe... I aint the problem....

It wasnt intresting enough to leave work early, travel to oldham, pay £20 to watch a relativly pointless match....not when i have to pick and choose my games and minimise how long I am away from the family doing selfish activities which dont involve the rest of them......

Im trying to expand my point so u can understand that not everyone is sad and lonely like you and only has one committement in there life.

I have watched oldham from the mid 80's I have seen them go from being :censored:, to be being great to being even :censored:ter.... I have hardly ever missed a league game in about 20 years....

For you to call me or anyone else a glory hunter is tad disrespectful....but I doubt the word respect mean anything to you....

Yawn.....trot on.....